Control the Throne II

LN1 got a reply:

To: LN1

We are going to try your way.

So they did. It got rid of the shield, and stopped Server. Fawful then took careful aim, thinking about Madikoopa and Blue Koop...

... He swiftly turned around, and shot Blue Koop. "YES! THE THRONE IS MINE FOREVER!" Fawful shouted. "Madikoopa, I have one more question. Will you join me, and together we can rule the entire universe, or do you want to be stuck in the dungeon with just enough mushrooms to keep you alive while my chortles haunt your nightmares forever?" Fawful asked. Madikoopa looked horrified. Blue Koop looked pretty much knocked out, or worse. The worst part was that it was not the hunger of power doing this, it was Fawful alone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know this is kind of abrupt, but I got this idea and I just could not wait! Sorry if I upset anyone. I just do not want the story to end. :)

Madikoopa's jaw dropped. Has he been touching the throne? she thought. "Fawful, snap out of it!" she cried, waving her hands in front of his face. "No, Madikoopa," Fawful shook his head. "This is not being the throne. Fawful is being seriously serious!" he said in his trademark Engrish. Madikoopa's face drooped in regret. Why did I trust him? she thought. Now Blue Koop is dead... "No, Fawful," she said firmly. "This is the last straw. I tried to save you, but you wouldn't listen. I should have left you to die from the poison in the first place!"

Suddenly, Fawful drops, all signs that he had been poisoned by the same poison that had been in his cookies. But how? He had not eaten anything recently...

Madikoopa glanced at Fawful and Blue Koop; both were unconscious. But how did it happen? she panicked. He hadn't eaten anything... Glancing around in fear, she slowly backed away. Had she heard something?

"Heheheheheh... Delayed action... The poison in the cookies had not been yet neutralised... This poison has two stages! One immediate one, and a delayed one... Leave him, and he will die... It is what you wished, Madikoopa?

All of a sudden, everything made sense. Madikoopa wished she hadn't said what she had; in her anger, she had become foolish. Now, everything was lost. Refusing to believe that her friends had passed on, she carried them back inside. All this for a piece of furniture... she mourned. Why can't everything just turn back to normal? Once she had helped the two into the medical wing of the Keep, she began tending to them as best she could.

ATT EVERYONE, I WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO MOD THIS GAME, SO PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND STUFF IN THE OP

ATTN O_O:

Before you leave us, could you put this image at the top of the first post?

O3l0_Cq_C.png

"Yes, Fawful," she said, surprised that he'd recovered so quickly. "And I'm sorry, but I do not want to rule the universe with you. Why do you want to be in control of everyone so much anyways? What are you going to do once you're at the top?"

I dunno. Fawful said you did it earlier, but all he said was that Server was destroyed. I can't tell if the throne's destroyed or not.

"I will listen to the cry of the fans, and the perish of the non-fans. I am also not unarmed." Fawful said, pulling out his blaster. He set it on stun, and shot Madikoopa. "Thank you. I do not wish to do this to you, but I must" He whispered. He took her back to the castle and put her in the dungeon. He left a sign saying: I did not want to do this, but you left me with no choice.

These words were the first thing Madikoopa saw once she regained consciousness. Oh, a sign, she thought sarcastically. How convenient. Helpless, she paced back and forth within her cell, trying to think of a way out.

Ugh, Blue Koop thought groggily. Where am I? As his vision focused, he saw that he was in the medical wing of Bowserpedia Keep. The large castle felt strangely empty. Where's Madikoopa? he wondered. Knowing her, she'd probably be over here by now. He waited a while to see if she would come, but to no avail. Summoning his strength, Blue Koop crawled out of the bed and roamed the Keep in search of Madikoopa.

Fawful went to the dungeon room to check Madikoopa. "I am always accepting a different choice. Also, welcome to the dungeon! Well, you are probably familiar with this room." Fawful said, pointing to a chair with an untied rope beside it. "I do not want to do this, but if I let you go then the legal action people will get involved."

"Fawful, I don't understand," she said; despite her despair, she was also mildly exasperated. "What do you want? What are you planning on doing if you conquer the universe? What is so important that you have to lock me up and kill anyone who stands in your way?"

"Having everyone under your control is exciting?" she asked in a last-ditch effort to save herself. "How predictable. Couldn't you find a better alternative? Like, you know, gaining fans through respect? I'm sure you won't have many fans when they're all in a dungeon," she remarked dryly. If only he could listen to sense...

Blue Koop hadn't much luck in finding Madikoopa; in fact, the whole Keep seemed to be empty. Oh, no, he thought. What if Madikoopa's joined forces with Fawful?

Madikoopa saw through Fawful's sneaky little plot, and attempted to avert her eyes from his stare. "Fawful, please! Would you listen to me for once?!" She covered her face in her sleeve, knowing that it was in vain.

After walking for a while, Blue Koop meekly approached Fawful Castle. This was the only other place where the two could go, right? It should be easy to find them. But the castle's so big, he thought, looking up at the large building looming over him. I'd better find those guys straightaway.

I'm still alive. How? I'm confused. And... why isn't there a huge crater here? I've got to find the others.

"SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP...!" Madikoopa tried to drown out Fawful's poisonous words. She had to win this battle.

Blue Koop searched room after room, but to no avail; Fawful and Madikoopa were nowhere to be found. If only I had help, he thought. This castle is huge, and I'm just one Koopa. By now, Blue Koop was hopelessly lost; he had now resorted to roaming erratically through each of the massive rooms.

NOTE: I find it awfully awkward that we're the only ones playing...:eek:

Where is everyone?
Hiding, and I don't blame them.
How... is everything still here?
The white wire did exactly what LN1 expected.
And...?
I'm still here. But less evil. I'm still SERVER. You're still Tantusar. We're still trapped in the throne.
... What do we do?
We have fun, without blowing everyone else up.
Ok... I don't believe you...
And why should you?
I'm - sorry - we're going to have a look around.

Back