What's your opinion on Animal Cruelty

Yes, it's like they're trolling the world.

Gabumon said:
I mean, what sort of animal rights group in their right mind would waste resources to protest the exploitation of fictional animals when there is plenty of non-fictional animals who'd rather need that attention? Likely one who's only in it for publicity.

How about the times they actually threw violent riots against animal shelters? -_-;

That's just as dumb. It's like jumping from one extreme to the opposite extreme.

What I don't get is PETA are targeting seaworld but not any other marine parks.

Gomamon said:
peta is all about making money. they routinely kill animals for no purpose other than increasing their profits

seriously guys its not that complicated

I never really thought about this...

All's I know is I don't like when animals are treated horribly.

So, yes. I hate Animal Cruelty.

Captain Strong said:
nsymon said:
Do you think Animal Cruelty is fine as it is or do you want all animals to be free?

I am against some cruel animal things such as Bullfighting, hunting or battery farming. However I enjoy eating meat and I also think it's okay to wear fur.
Wait you are against hunting but you are for the systematic breeding of animals for the sole purpose of eating them... which gives them even less of a chance of not being killed then if you tried to shoot them with a gun?
It depends on how well trained the hunter is, really. A poorly trained hunter won't kill the animal in one shot, causing it to bleed out over the course of hours or days, depending on how bad the wound is and whether it gets infected or not.

Back