Glitches in Video Games

Unknown Entity

The Lost Soul
After seeing the videos in Pikmin 3 thread, why not?

Share some personal experiences.

Me?

SMG: Mario out of nowhere started to go around those colored planets whilst in landing motion(that yellow, green, red, blue one) like crazy... ALL THE CONTROLS WERE LIKE LOCKED. I had no choice but to reset.

Paper Mario: I started walking on water in Ch. 5 somehow after beating an enemy...

PM:TTYD and SPM: I survived with 0 HP somehow in both these games. Ch. 8 and Ch. 7, respectively.

Super Mario Bros.: When I had an NES I put the cartridge in and the graphics became all fucked up. I remember the lava being fiery Question Blocks.

MANY MANY Sonic games: One example: In Unleashed, Sonic got stuck in an enemy after I did a boost.

Not sure if there were others.(something tells me Kirby Air Ride)

In SSBM, I'm not sure what happened, but I jumped to a certain platform and became completely stuck. I had to await death, and then when I regenerated, I hopped to a different platform and again got stuck.

This thing happens all the time to my game.

Messed_UpBooMarioPowerTennis.JPG

799px-Baby_Man_Textures.png

Thank you texture mapping

Unknown Entity said:
Agumon said:
Skyward Sword.

I'm out.

I know that game is full of glitches. But would you mind explaining what exactly?
Oh, well I complained all about the glitches of this game before you joined, but I guess I'll tell them again. Top three glitches I encountered:
3. During a fight with this squid thing, the battle phase got stuck and I had to reset it and try to beat it again.
2. I fell off a ledge and hit an invisible floor halfway down. I tried getting back up, but I couldn't. So then I tried jumping off a bunch of times to decrease my health, but you can't get hurt from jumping off into a bottomless pit. So I has to reset it.
1. In the very first versions of this game, there is a section 3/4 into the game, where if you do something in a very specific order, the game stops progress and you have to reset. Unfortunately, I did just that. If you want to know more on that, just Google Skyward Sword Fatal Glitch.

I was fucking around with Olimar on the Sample Stage Hole. I threw my Pikmin on the wall left of the hole. The Red, White, and Blue Pikmin all got stuck in an endless loop. It looked kinda like a black hole of Pikmin.

Back