Wiki Bureaucrat
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Shokora
Oh loving hate.

Student teacher

Roserade said:
Student teacher

Not necessarily. That could just be a student teaching someone else, or a teacher who is being taught. An oxymoron uses two words that contradict each other, like "stupid genius". That's an oxymoron because a genius is generally someone who is extremely smart, but it is being described as stupid; the two words cannot go hand-in-hand.

Madikoopa said:
Not necessarily. That could just be a student teaching someone else, or a teacher who is being taught. An oxymoron uses two words that contradict each other, like "stupid genius". That's an oxymoron because a genius is generally someone who is extremely smart, but it is being described as stupid; the two words cannot go hand-in-hand.
Relaxingly pedantic.

Madikoopa said:
Roserade said:
Student teacher

I know this, but a teacher is someone who teaches while a student is someone who learns. I seriously read it was an oxymoron in a book.

Roserade said:
Madikoopa said:
Roserade said:
Student teacher

I know this, but a teacher is someone who teaches while a student is someone who learns. I seriously read it was an oxymoron in a book.

Not necessarily. That could just be a student teaching someone else, or a teacher who is being taught.
Also, what book did you read it in? If it's not a textbook, you should take it with a grain of salt. (Heck, even if it was a textbook, you should take it with a grain of salt; some textbooks are outdated and therefore contain outdated information.)

I can't remember the book honestly.

I'd cite definition, but apparently according to you, a student teacher could very well be a visible mass of condensed water vapor floating in the atmosphere, typically high above the ground.

Loud silence

Kingbowser99 said:
I'd cite definition, but apparently according to you, a student teacher could very well be a visible mass of condensed water vapor floating in the atmosphere, typically high above the ground.

Loud silence
It is, as far as you know.

Roserade said:
Kingbowser99 said:

Loud silence
It is, as far as you know.
No it is not. That's a goddamn cloud and you know it.

Back