Ideas for Nintendo Land attractions

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Title says it.

My cousins and I came up with one for Pokémon. The person with the gamepad is the trainer, and the people with the Wiimotes are Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle. It's kinda like Pikmin Adventure, except you fight the Mons of Team Rocket. The Pokémon can also level up and evolve. There would also be a versus mode where each Mii becomes a randomly selected Pokémon and they fight each other.

What are your ideas?

Mii Torture Room
Nintendo characters ponder what ways to kill Miis as slowly and painfully as possible, and then, they take it out on stage. The slower and more painful death gives the character more points.

Yeah, but it doesn't really sound like a fun amusement park attraction, does it?

The Wait in Line Ride
It's a attraction where you fight to wait in line! How is it Nintendo-related? Well, random Nintendo related things crop up and give YOU the opportunity to fight for life to wait in line.

I would love a Pokemon safari kind of attraction. I guess Poke Park is kinda like that already?

Also a Star Fox attraction because I like Star Fox. I'm not sure how it would work, though.

Mario Party X said:
Yeah, but it doesn't really sound like a fun amusement park attraction, does it?

The Wait in Line Ride
It's a attraction where you fight to wait in line! How is it Nintendo-related? Well, random Nintendo related things crop up and give YOU the opportunity to fight for life to wait in line.

Escalator Land is still better

The Hidden Treasure
Basically, you reenact the more obscure Nintendo games! The gameplay depends on the game.

FE defend
you have to defend ninian, her kawaii-ness is causing fanboys to attack pherae.

A Kirby one would be nice! Although how that'd work is a bit hard.

I think you could just fight between five Miis in Kirby costumes using Kirby's Copy Abilities sealed away around the area. For instances, in a box there could be a Yoyo Copy Abilitiy that your Mii can take and use. The main point would be to attack all your enemies the most times out of all the others.
Solo mode could be fighting well known Kirby bosses. Gamepad could be incoperated in teams, like one person against all in multiplayer mode or no Gamepad and two players Vs. the two other players.

For a Pokemon one, I think the Miis would become a certain Pokemon depending on their colour of shirt or they select one of the seventeen Pokemon. (For the types.) Then it'd be set up like Pokepark's battles. That'd work right?
You'd be given four moves for each Pokemon that work differently. Like Charizard could use Flamethrower by holding B, Air Slash by pressing A, Defog by shaking the Wii Remote long enough, and Earthquake by pressing B and shaking really fast.

I guess a Gamepad mode could just be catching and battling Pokemon in a region of your choice using a starter Pokemon depending on the region you chose to catch Pokemon in.

Not the best, but I tried! :D

Back