Dreamcast

ToxBox

Power Star
Do you own a Sega Dreamcast? I got one 2 months ago with Sonic Adventure, Crazy Taxi and Q*Bert

I'm planning to get Sonic Adventure 2 soon

I have white console with green controller and green VMU

I do not own one, but Peanut Butter Gamers trilogy on the system makes me want one quite a bit.

I've owned one since 2001 alongside a distinctly unimpressive library for it. My favourite owned games are Airforce Delta, Red Dogs: Superior Firepower, 4 Wheel Thunder and Virtual On. I do look foward to building up my collection eventually.

The VMU is such a cool idea. Shame it's a battery guzzler.

used to

but the controller sucks so much ass and the meh amount of games it has made me lose interest very quickly and i sold it

Glowsquid said:
I've owned one since 2001 alongside a distinctly unimpressive library for it. My favourite owned games are Airforce Delta, Red Dogs: Superior Firepower, 4 Wheel Thunder and Virtual On. I do look foward to building up my collection eventually.

The VMU is such a cool idea. Shame it's a battery guzzler.

My VMU's battery is empty when I got it but when it is connected to controller, it works

I heard that shemue 1 and 2 is the best, I will get it soon

I've had one for a long time. The only games I still have are Toy Commander and Sega Marine Fishing.

I have one but have barely played it. Need to somehow find a copy of Shenmue I and II that won't cost me a limb, along with Skies of Arcadia.

Just ordered Sonic Adventure 2 1 hour ago on a school bus in a rainy day, hope it is good.

You know what would be cool? They should go ahead and emulate Dreamcast games for the Wii U. How about that?

Back