Have You Been Obsessed With 2D Characters That Affected Your Life?

Unknown Entity

The Lost Soul
By 2D I mean characters who aren't real.

And yes I have. Three in fact.

1. Volke(Fire Emblem) <- Over obsession with assassins and wanting to be one IRL. I even dressed as an assassin for Halloween and brought a real knife with me everywhere I went.
2. Hayate Ayasaki(Hayate no Gotoku) <- This one made me seem more a pleasant and helpful person.
3. Hatsune Miku(Vocaloid) <- I really wanted to be a female. I always sang and danced EVERYDAY IN THE KITCHEN.

Currently, I don't have any obsessions. I would say Richard from ToG...but he seems more like "a part" of me.

Primary school, we all decided to be Mario characters at break and lunch. I was :yoshi:, my best mate was :bowjr: I remember someone was :dk: someone was :boo: but that's all I can remember

Demidevimon said:
Primary school, we all decided to be Mario characters at break and lunch. I was :yoshi:, my best mate was :bowjr: I remember someone was :dk: someone was :boo: but that's all I can remember
Ha, we did the same thing with Pokémon characters/mons as well. I can't remember who we were (we'd always change), though I used to love Aggron and Blaziken the most. We'd always have heaps of careless fun, and I still love Aggron to this day.

If you consider drawing Baby Luigi and making Baby Luigi art then yes he has affected my life

I would argue against your definition of 2D, but mai waifu has definetly changed my life.

waifus are a fun experience for the whole family, not just uniju!

The Koopalings. I know they aren't very popular here, but I'm a big fan of them. Iggy's arguably affected my love of science and the like, and I enjoy making Koopa-centric fan art and fanfiction (although I don't publish it).

Ha, I'm such a fangirl. :P

Ultraluigi said:
waifus are a fun experience for the whole family, not just uniju!
V1bIlTY.jpg

well quite a few characters.

like yuri lowell. Who doesnt stand around and talk all day wasting time.

Gets shit done, slaughters the people that would abuse power and get away with it, as he just kills them to end their stupid ass egoistical bullshit(although i would do it, i havent actually done it lmao). Who doesnt get pushed around either.

So yeah i guess thats one of them, many females too, like nicer females who actually do more than just stand around looking pretty, but work their ass off to help people who needed it, rather then someone of higher rank or whatever.

Haha personally feels like a lot of things ive learned as a person that makes me different from what i was before is owed to actual characters who inspire me, so i become obsessed with them and keep them in my mind.

idk im just really weird that way

Mario mario mario mario mario mario mario. I can never stop thinking about him.

Mario Party X said:
Mario mario mario mario mario mario mario. I can never stop thinking about him.
Even when you're in the shower O_O

Oh any characters I was obsessed with? Sorry bucko, but...

_a_f_k__+The+Melancholy+of+Haruhi+Suzumiya+-+0500004.jpg

Uh yeah Mario till I was bout twelve or thirteen...we were all at one point.

Being a girl of tumblr, yes I do indeed lemme name a few of my fictional Husbandos
Klavier Gavin
Haruka Nanase and the rest of the males in Free!
Link from LoZ
Gaius from FE
Ephraim from FE
Raphael from Rhythm Thief
Clive Dove
Phoenix Wright
Miles Edgeworth

And more, probably
yes, I know I am a screwed up child XD

Uniju said:
I would argue against your definition of 2D, but mai waifu has definetly changed my life.

I was against putting "2D Characters" in title description cuz I thought it'd mislead people(it kinda did).

Too late now so bleh.

Unknown Entity said:
Uniju said:

I was against putting "2D Characters" in title description cuz I thought it'd mislead people(it kinda did).

Too late now so bleh.
you could edit the title

When I was younger, Knuckles the Echidna was the thing. We would play it at recess, and I was Knuckles while some kid named Jon was Sonic and another kid I can't remember was Tails.

Penn Jillette said:
I used to have a crush on Samantha Manson from Danny Phantom
I'm sorry, I couldn't help but laugh.

Back