NINTENDO NEWS THREAD

Freakworld said:
Paul Heyman said:
I will preorder this

Majora's Mask is and stays the best Zelda and this will be the third copy of it that I'll get :D

I mean like seriously

look at that fucking cover

it's like the best cover ever.
NB4 North America gets a cover with just the logo on it

Captain Levi said:

like FF7 only the other way around

NA:
ff7_us.jpg

PAL:
FFVII_PAL_Platinum_Cover.jpg

Speaking of Final Fantasy, has anyone watched some of the Final Fantasy battle YTPs (Like Final Spaghetti)? They're some of the best out there.

Captain Levi said:
Freakworld said:
Paul Heyman said:
I will preorder this

Majora's Mask is and stays the best Zelda and this will be the third copy of it that I'll get :D

I mean like seriously

look at that fucking cover

it's like the best cover ever.

False. It'll actually just be just the logo with a gold touch to it.

They won't even bother with a cover. They'll just have it in sandwich bags with a crudely written post-it attached to it.

In honesty, I'm hating NoA's fucking stupid trend of Zelda boxart covers. "Hurr let's just add a gold background and every character colored gold, make Link not gold, and slap the title of the game on it". NoA has the worst boxarts here. Really hoping we get the same cover that Europe is getting but lol fat chance.

Gamefreak75 said:
They won't even bother with a cover. They'll just have it in sandwich bags with a crudely written post-it attached to it.

In honesty, I'm hating NoA's fucking stupid trend of Zelda boxart covers. "Hurr let's just add a gold background and every character colored gold, make Link not gold, and slap the title of the game on it". NoA has the worst boxarts here. Really hoping we get the same cover that Europe is getting but lol fat chance.

now that i think about it almost every zelda boxart here has been that.

Talk about pathetic.

At least the most recent exception has been Hyrule Warriors

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/12/07/nintendo-says-there-will-be-new-animal-crossing-news-next-year/

Probably a Wii U Animal Crossing.

Grim said:
http://mynintendonews.com/2014/12/07/nintendo-says-there-will-be-new-animal-crossing-news-next-year/

Probably a Wii U Animal Crossing.
I think this is the reason why Nintendo put Villager and Isabelle in MK8 as DLC next year.

well it's about time we get a direct, i'd like more info on mario party 10 if ya don't mind

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/12/19/nintendo-is-busy-working-and-planning-their-next-console/

Parts of Nintendo are working on a new console. Possible E3 reveal?

E3 2016, maybe. I think a reveal in six months or so is too early.

That's waaaaay too early for an entirely new console.

I prefer for Nintendo to announced after PS5 and Xbox Two is announced to knowledge of same level of specs

Meh. I'm expected the console to launch no sooner than Fall 2017. Probably a 2016 first look and then a year of wait. They also probably doing this to let people know that their console game is as strong as ever.

I won't be able to get that one, because I have way too many Wii games I am extremely close with. Also, y'know, I just got a Wii U.

Back