Easiest Game you've played?

NSY

Celestial Guide
It has to be Super Monkey Ball 3D or New Super Mario Bros. 2, both were PISS easy for the most part.

Super Paper Mario

Gunman Clive, though in all honesty what would you expect from a game that cost around $2 AUS. If we're talking full retail than I'd agree with NSY and say New Super Mario Bros. 2 is the easiest game that I've ever played.

Mario Kart 64, for the simple reason you can restart a course as many times as you want if you finish 5th or lower.

I have no idea, maybe Mario Party 6 or something on easy setting.

Doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed it

probably final fantasy 6.

I mean there are so many ways to break this game, i mean you actually have to put effort into the game to not break it.

Plus most enemies and bosses are just massive jokes.

Cirdec said:
Mario Kart 64, for the simple reason you can restart a course as many times as you want if you finish 5th or lower.

And the computers don't shoot shells at you. But, if you find 100cc and higher to be easy, then... wow.

Mario Party X said:
Cirdec said:

And the computers don't shoot shells at you. But, if you find 100cc and higher to be easy, then... wow.

Strangely enough the last time I played through the entire game. The only cup I didn't end up 1st on every race on 150cc was ironically the Mushroom cup. Granted I think I got lucky a few times especially in Star and Special cup. But still I was surprised I practically did nearly a perfect run on the first try.

But, perfecting things on your first try doesn't necessarily mean it's easy. I mean, how was the gameplay? It's hardly a stroll through the park, especially with the faulty controls, physics, and AI.

Mario Party X said:
But, perfecting things on your first try doesn't necessarily mean it's easy. I mean, how was the gameplay? It's hardly a stroll through the park, especially with the faulty controls, physics, and AI.

Well granted I know the flaws of the game. But I'm one that's owned Mario Kart 64 for years. The last time I played it fully through was when I got it on Virtual console xP

Still one of my favorite Mario Kart games despite the fact it hasn't aged as well.

Though I wasn't saying it was easy ^^'

Most of these are going to be Mario games(i guess)... So whatever.(generally speaking i do consider Mario games easy)

The M&L series.

Paper Mario series.

SMB3, SM64, SMG 1 and 2. Sunshine actually gave me trouble and still does at times(no matter how many times i've played it)...

All Kirby games I've played.(not gunna list but Kirby is def. known for easy difficulty, so this is a given)

Sonic Adventure 1 and 2. Sonic Advance 1-3. Sonic Battle. That's enough for Sonic. But I find his games to be tougher than Mario.(maybe it's my playing style because i get frustrated easily with Sonic)

Mega Man X 4 and 5. Especially 5. A joke.

Pikmin 1 and 3.

Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Vesperia, Tales of Phantasia, Tales of Graces(Wii version). And blah blah blah. Enough of this.

I'll also list Final Fantasy XIII(only FF game i've played).

Fire Emblem series as a whole actually challenges me to some degree. Except Sacred Stones and Radiant Dawn(hard mode is unforgiving in RD, however)

I hope that was enough... I'm not trying to act like a "badass" either. These games were just...that easy for me. I know I didn't list all but IDC.

Pokemon Ranger 2: Shadows of Almia, the difficultly never really rises.

deBlob is pretty easy. No real enemies that can hurt you severely. The time limit is a joke anyway, I usually end up with 20 minutes spare.

The only difficult part would be painting absolutely everything or painting the blimp that randomly flies around.

New Super Mario Bros. 2, Luigi's Mansion, Kirby's Epic Yarn (aside from the sidequests)

Hitoshura said:
Paper Mario Sticker Star

I honestly thought that game was pretty challenging, in the sense that some of the things you have to do to progress are so vague and hard-to-find.

Unknown Entity said:

I personally thought the first Pikmin was really frustrating. I tried playing through it twice, but there was a point where the Red Bulborbs ate almost all of my Pikmin, so I had to delete the save file.

lol the only thing that made vesperia hard at all was unknown mode.

also tales of phantasia psx hard mode is still pretty much the hardest tales of ever got.

PrincessPeach1989 said:
Luigi's Mansion
PAL version corrects that a wee bit, which is quite nice.

does FLOWER count, or is that too much on the "interactive experience" side of things to really count?

MCS said:
New Super Mario Bros. 2, Luigi's Mansion, Kirby's Epic Yarn (aside from the sidequests)

Hitoshura said:
Paper Mario Sticker Star

I honestly thought that game was pretty challenging, in the sense that some of the things you have to do to progress are so vague and hard-to-find.

Unknown Entity said:

I personally thought the first Pikmin was really frustrating. I tried playing through it twice, but there was a point where the Red Bulborbs ate almost all of my Pikmin, so I had to delete the save file.

Yes, it's vague. But when you KNOW WHERE TO GO, for example playing on a new file after having beaten the game already...it's just...ugh.

Also, while I only use guides as a last resort, it's pretty sad when a GUIDE breaks the game wiiiide open.

I had to use a guide many times to know where the hell to go or what to do in Luigi's Mansion 2. It had some puzzle-like features and I just absolutely suck at those games.

Back