Most overpowered role in Mafia history?

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)
We've all had our fair share of experiences with roles, either through playing as them or creating them. For the most part, we try our best for everyone's powers to be evenly matched among one another. However, sometimes one role slips by, or maybe one role was intentional. Whatever the reason, everyone has seen roles that simply shouldn't have been so powerful. So, anyone wanna offer what they think is the most OP role in all of this forum's Mafia history?

It's a tie between the innocent yakuza from PvZ mafia and that goddang Lunar Doctor from DaN mafia.

NSY said:
It's a tie between the innocent yakuza from PvZ mafia and that goddang Lunar Doctor from DaN maifa.

Lol, Lunar Doctor for the win. Definitely spammed it. :P

Let me do my own roles....

Hmm, where to begin...

Four Giants from Majora's Mafia (Lily had it) - Independent Cop/Auto-reviver (revived every three days)
Majora from Majora's Mafia (Gamefreak had it) - Godfather/doctor/Vig/Con-artist/Auto-reviver (3)/Lantern Holder (god, that's so sad when I state it)
Demise from Skyward Sword Mafia (MCD had it) - Godfather/Auto-reviver (4 iirc)
Link from Skyward Sword Mafia (Gamefreak had it) - Seer/Ability-Blocker (Seer was very op in that game)
Zelda from Skyward Sword Mafia (Lily had it) - Necromancer/Purity (Purity was very op in that game)
Doc Scratch from Homestuck Mafia Disc 2: Alpha Version (Nabber had it) - Editor/Bodyguard (Editor is just an op role by itself)

I'm pretty sure the list goes on...

To be fair though with Majora's role, he lost some powers each time he was auto-revived, like he only had doctor during his second life.

Definitely the PVZ Yakuza.

I would also like to bring up my Mama Savage role from PA Mafia. GD was practically unstoppable with that role.

Lunar Doctor also makes the list.

The editor role from Homestuck mafia is pretty OP too.

I'm not sure what would be the most OP though.

The only overpowered role that I had in one of my games was the Lie Detecter from STHM.

Tentomon said:
Definitely the PVZ Yakuza.

I would also like to bring up my Mama Savage role from PA Mafia. GD was practically unstoppable with that role.

Lunar Doctor also makes the list.

The editor role from Homestuck mafia is pretty OP too.

I'm not sure what would be the most OP though.

all of these above were pretty op

also i'd like to mention luke skywalker from star wars mafia, who, if obi-wan and yoda died (which they did), would inherit cop/granny/hypnotist powers.

That doctor could protect someone during the day, that is to say lynches were ineffectives.

The independent God role in my upcoming mafia. It has basically every role in a mafia possible, and can use all of their roles at least once in the night.

Nah, just messing, that role would be immense though. But horrible, it would ruin the game.

Back