User Total Drama World Tour ~ Rocker wins!

Re: User Total Drama World Tour ~ All is Pharoahs in teams and war.

New Super Mario said:
Terriermon said:
Our team is stonewalling the host.
I'm sorry, but the one I suggested is brilliant.

Your suggestions are worse than Toad's team suggestions.

God, why did I let you do this? I should have just picked team names and saved a day or two.

don't worry, I came up with five better ones.

cryoAwakening said:
New Super Mario said:
Terriermon said:
Our team is stonewalling the host.
I'm sorry, but the one I suggested is brilliant.

Your suggestions are worse than Toad's team suggestions.

God, why did I let you do this? I should have just picked team names and saved a day or two.
I'm sorry, but I think Team Name is a really cute, funny, and punny name for the team!

I voted it, I don't care what you say. This is a democracy!

Team Teal is doing okay with the names, Team Purple have just dominated with awesome names, and I'm sure that Team Orange is still as lost as I am with them.

cryoAwakening said:
Terriermon said:
Suggesting them? Yes. Coming to a decision? Hell no.

That's Team Teal for you. :P
Indeed.

Anyone else on Team Teal or Orange like the idea of "Team New Orleans"?

That was my top suggestion.

Please don't reveal any more suggestions.

I want the team names to be a surprise.

Team Purple and Team Teal have gotten their names!

Team Orange, where are you?

can we reveal our names now, now that we've decided?

85 said:
can we reveal our names now, now that we've decided?

No. I'm revealing the teams.

Terriermon said:
cryoAwakening said:
Not necessarily by our will...

May I remind you that your team was also the most difficult and argued over the fact that I said no to one of your names?

cryoAwakening said:
Terriermon said:
cryoAwakening said:
Not necessarily by our will...

May I remind you that your team was also the most difficult and argued over the fact that I said no to one of your names?
That was two people.

Today is the last day to have names.

I'm putting my foot down.

Have a name, or I'll pick one myself.

So all three teams have their names.

Whether you want to argue about it or not, I actually really enjoy these names. These three names are one that I'm really glad you guys are doing, and it'll be fun calling you guys by it. They are unique in their own way, and not lame at all.

I will reveal it tonight along with the next challenge!

Last time, we saw the contestants fight for teams as they went from through scary stuff on this plane. They have all made it past the first task, but what is in store will have some running for their lives. Which team will be victorious, and which team will be sending someone home? And what will those team names be? All at you from User Total Drama Island!

The players are cramped in the first class room, reading and talking to each other. They are separated by teams, discussing what their team names should be. The Purple team seem to have agreed instantly. The teal team are very difficult, but finally make a discussion. The Orange Team has no idea what their name will be.

Gutesh: Why can't we make names!?

Cirdec: Here, I'll help you guys out.

Cirdec aids the Orange Team in picking a name, and finally the Orange team makes a decision. Suddenly, the host comes on the speakers.

BMB: Morning players! We are currently descending to our destination! Hold on tight.

The players find themselves walking out into a hot and sorching desert, with pyramids in all directions. Everyone seems super hot, with sweat already appearing on their foreheads. BMB arrives, being catered by a group of staff.

BMB: Welcome everyone to Egypt! I hope you have your team names ready, because the first challenge is about to start. Purple, how about we ask what your team name is?

Purple Team: TEAM AMETHYST!

BMB: Great name. Team Teal, your name?

Teal Team: TEAM ACTION!

BMB: Good, good...orange team?

Orange Team: TEAM FUSION!

BMB: Alright then! The names have been settled! We'll see how teams Amethyst, Action, and Fusion will do in your challenge.

Reversinator: Just get on with it.

BMB: Don't ruin the suspense! Anyways, your challenge will detail you of traveling through this desert to the nile!

Everyone looks in the distance, and all they see is sand.

Smasher: Ugh...

Smg2daisy: So much sand...

BMB: That's not all, there are plenty of traps right there that I'm sure you'll love. Here, let me explain it in greater detail!

Welcome to the first official challenge! You will be spending the challenge running across the sands of Egypt to the Nile, all by foot! I know, a lot of pain. Anyways, how the challenge works is that each team will send me a list of 10 paths they'll take. However, each path has 4 forks in the roads, and each fork in the road must be ordered in the order from 1st to 4th within each path (Total of 40 decisions). There will be some obstacles, but also items that will boost you. The first team to make it to the end will be the winner of the competition and will win the first class immunity. The next team to make it to the end will recieve immunity as well, but be stuck in the economy quarters on those rough jail-like beds. The last team to cross the finish line will be team that will not only be in the economy quarters, but also be sending one of their members home.

Obstacles:
Land-mine (-1pt advancement)
Scarab Nest (-1pt advancement)
Quicksand (-3pt advancement)

Boosts:
Pyramid (Makes next 2 paths have only 2 forks in the road)
Oasis (Makes next path have only 1 path)
Camel (1pt advancement [per path])

BMB: With that, I will tell you that the nile is in that direction. On your marks, get set...go!

The teams rush forward, running ahead up the first sand hill, doing their best to climb it. The host takes a sip from the lemonade in his hand, relaxing in the chair he is sitting in.

Will the teams be able to work together on their first team challenge, or will things fall apart? Will the heat get to them, and will the desert be the last they see? It's going to take a lot for Team Amethyst, Action, and Fusion to make it through this season! Find out the results of the challenge in a bit!

And as I expected, our name sucks in comparison to the others, because the host decided to say fuck you to us and picked it for us.

but w/e yay first challenge

btw, sorry for starting off with a random-based challenge. I'm going to try my best to not have so many random-based challenges.

Tentomon said:
And as I expected, our name sucks in comparison to the others, because the host decided to say fuck you to us and picked it for us.

but w/e yay first challenge
Exactly. I still think Team Name is a lot cooler name then Team Action. But whatever, BMB and GD hate it so much.

Not that I like Team Action very much...

Back