User Total Drama World Tour ~ Rocker wins!

Re: User Total Drama World Tour

The Undertaker said:
keep the quote mountain going

nah

also i don't care either way

The Undertaker said:
keep the quote mountain going

also, per

Quote mountains were fixed, remember?

You know, that's why I left the names blank, because I wanted to let you guys do it.

However, someone I was talking to was like 'no, teams deciding the names are stupid; don't do that." And then helped me pick out the names.

If you wish to make up your own team names, I will, but if I find the names rather...not fitting, you'll get the back-up names I have. (They better be good names.)

cryoAwakening said:
You know, that's why I left the names blank, because I wanted to let you guys do it.

However, someone I was talking to was like 'no, teams deciding the names are stupid; don't do that." And then helped me pick out the names.

If you wish to make up your own team names, I will, but if I find the names rather...not fitting, you'll get the back-up names I have. (They better be good names.)

The teams in the show are Team Victory, Team Amazon, and Team Chris is really really really really hot.

I don't think it really matters if we don't pick good names.

I have been dragged into this...

Holy crap, it's only been 5 hours, and I already got all 18!

I'll still take a few people, but only up to 3 more.

85 said:
>utdwt fills in 5 hours
>ubbw fills in 9 months
>jealousy

because let's face it, opening up a game in the middle of another game in that series isn't a good idea

however opening up a game at the END of another game in that series IS a good idea

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na. I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be famous. I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be famous. *whistling*

By the way, How close to the end of UTDA will this start?

Well, we got exactly 21 people. Take that Toad; I got them in just a matter of days!

Tonight/in a few hours, I'll get send all 21 you first challenge.

The prize? Your teams!

Where you place in this challenge is where you'll be team-wise.

Best of luck.

cryoAwakening said:
Well, we got exactly 21 people. Take that Toad; I got them in just a matter of days!

Tonight/in a few hours, I'll get send all 21 you first challenge.

The prize? Your teams!

Where you place in this challenge is where you'll be team-wise.

Best of luck.

ok i'll give a bit more lenience to you if only because pikmin 3 is out

because i understand that feeling when something comes out after a near decade of waiting

you just got to see it (or in this case, play it)

Ugh...

I'm mad at myself not because I couldn't start it last night due to my still faulty computer (on my back-up computer btw), but because ever since I started sign-ups I've been so giddy to start it and had to wait for UTDA to end before I could, and now I'm fighting falling asleep, probably not going to be able to start it yet.

Probably playing Pikmin 3 for 11 hours in 2 days. :P

Anyways, I'll try to send the challenge out tonight, but please be patient with me.

cryoAwakening said:
21. NEXandGEX
*NEXandGBX
cryoAwakening said:
Ugh...

I'm mad at myself not because I couldn't start it last night due to my still faulty computer (on my back-up computer btw), but because ever since I started sign-ups I've been so giddy to start it and had to wait for UTDA to end before I could, and now I'm fighting falling asleep, probably not going to be able to start it yet.

Probably playing Pikmin 3 for 11 hours in 2 days. :P

Anyways, I'll try to send the challenge out tonight, but please be patient with me.
Okay ^_^

Welcome all to the third season of Total Drama, where we'll bring the fun of it all to you once again! Your beloved host BMB will be traveling across the world, sea to shining sea, in exploration of tropical jungles, blazing sands, icy mountains, and much, much more. Sadly, I'm going to be sharing this ride with a the cast of this season, who are going to perform tasks and run over obstacles, all for the chance to win a million dollars! They are going to have to work very hard because only one will be the grand winner!

Without further ado, let's introduce the cast!

We have returning cast members New Super Mario, Cirdec, Rocker, MCD, Smasher, Gutesh Perry-

Gutesh: For the last time, it's Guteshman! Why can't anyone get it right?

BMB: We also have New Super Yoshi, Toad, Nabber, Smg2daisy-

Toad, Nabber, and Smg2daisy all trip over NSY, who is too busy tying his shoe.

Nabber: NSY, I'm going to kill you!

Lily: Here, let me help you guys up.

BMB: That's right! Let's start introducing some new casts, like sweet little Lily. We also have Reversinator, ARFU, Drift, Bowser45...

They all continue to walk out, with Bowser45 holding a bag over his mouth.

BMB: Is he okay?

Drift: I don't think he likes planes.

Bowser45: No, it's not that, it just...stank on that bus.

Rocker: That's Gutesh's stench of loser.

Gutesh: You lost to SonicMario, not me!

BMB: Both of you, shut up! You both suck, not let's continue the cast reveal. We also have Nitwit, Neptune, Red Boo, Tantusar...

Tantusar: OMG! I AM SOOOOO EXCITED TO BE HERE!!!

BMB: ...yeah, and we also have PrincessofPeaches and NEXandGEX.

NEX: For the last time, it is NEXandGBX!

BMB: I'm just calling you NEX; deal with it.

All of them all off the bus and walk toward the plane that they will all be flying in. They all begin to feel nervous riding in that death trap, with rust and loose bolts all over it. Almost as if on cue, the door of the plane falls off, and lands on Gutesh's foot.

Gutesh: Ouch! Why is it always me?

Nabber: Hey BMB, how much was the plane for?

BMB: You know, you would be surprised how fair of a price I got for this bad boy.

Smg2daisy: I think I'm going to have to call my insurance agent real quick...

BMB: No need; you all signed the contracts, which states in section 7 dash A dash 9 that: "All accidents occuring from the show will be on your hands, and that the player is unable to sue the show for any damage on their part."

Rocker: Great...

BMB: Well, I think that you guys will want to start getting off, correct? But we need to get teams started!

NSM: Oh, I hope we get to pick our teams! Will we do that?

BMB: No...

Reversinator: Maybe they are already formulated?

BMB: Also no. You guys will be deciding your teams...in a challenge!

Everyone moans at the same time.

BMB: Don't worry, it'll be fun! So here is what you guys have to do:

Welcome to the first challenge! You guys will be going on a somewhat of an easter egg challenge! On the plane, you will get to know the rooms by doing a massive search for a small little ball hidden in each room. You only have to find one ball. The color of the ball will determine what team that you are on! You will tell me the room you will want to visit, and from there, I will tell you the objects you can check in that room! Please tell me in order the locations you want to check. You can go in any order you want with the objects, but you cannot move to another room - if neccessary - until you checked all items in that room. Your check will stop when you found a ball, though I must warn you, not all locations will have a ball, and some of them might leave you with a bad aftermath. Good luck!

Room & Objects ~
Storage:
- A randomly opened bag in the middle of the room.
- Under the air vent in the floor.
- In one of the poisonous-looking barrels.
- Inside one of the crates.

Economy Sleeping Quarters:
- In the rat hole.
- Under one of the seats.
- Up in one of the storage shelves.
- By the broken window.

First Class Sleeping Quarters:
- Under the golden sofa.
- In one of the golden chairs.
- Behind the bar.
- Under one of the rugs.

Bathroom/Confessional & Cock Pit/Second Confessional:
- In the toilet
- Behind Bathroom camera
- In Chef SonicMario's seat.
- On the control panel.

Host's Room:
*OFF LIMITS*

Elimination Room:
- In one of the bletchers.
- In one of the barf bags.
- Behind one of the tikis.
- Up on the stage.

Dining Room:
- Under the table.
- In the haning lap.
- Under one of the trash can chairs.
- In a random hatch in the middle of the floor.

Will the cast be able to find their balls uninjured, or will some of our "luggage" throw them in for a surprise? That and more when we come back!

Re: User Total Drama World Tour ~ Up, up, and away...soon.

Nene Amano said:
So you are not going to use random.org, right

No, I did use Random.org; I used it to hide the colored spheres, which will decide the teams.

Back