User Total Drama World Tour ~ Rocker wins!

Re: User Total Drama World Tour ~ Up, up, and away...soon.

Okay, did one of the mods/Smasher edit Guteshman Perry to Guteman Perry, or did I literally do that by mistake?

i checked and that was you

Re: User Total Drama World Tour

cryoAwakening said:
(The first competition is not activity based; I doubt I'll ever use one of them.)

So this was just bullshit?

No. It's just trying to submit as soon as you can.

emotionTongue said:
No. It's just trying to submit as soon as you can.
No, it kinda is activity-based.

Nabber, Toad, and Drift are the last three people to send me a ball!

But oh no, all the balls have already been dug up in all 6 of the rooms!

They'll be PMed with the last bit of info...

This is a competition, not a challenge. Competitions are whatever, and will not be for elimination. Challenges, on the other hand, will be.

But to better clarify, I will not let someone be eliminated due to an activity-based challenge.

Rocker's point still stands but w/e

All the contestants enter the plane, amazed to find it not as bad as it was outside. They immediately began their search, heading off in all directions, looking for whatever they would deem as a colored sphere.

Cirdec and Smg2daisy are in the First class quarters, with Cirdec digging into the nice sofa, and Smg2daisy crawling under the rug. Cirdec pulls something from within the cushions and Smg2daisy appear from out of the rug.

Cirdec: Got it!

Smg2daisy: Me too! What color is yours?

Cirdec: Purple, yours?

Smg2daisy: The same!

Cirdec: Omg, the Daisies are on the same team.

Reversinator, who was digging through the counter, comes up from above and scares both of them.

Reversinator: Relax, didn't mean to scare you. Too bad we aren't on the same team; my ball is teal.

Tantusar, NSY, and ARFU are all in the economy class. Tantusar is checking the window, and finds a teal ball impaled in it. He grabs it, and suddenly the entire room is being pulled towards the hole in the window. Tantusar's back is pulled first, and it blocks the hole.

Tantusar: Can someone help me?

NSY, looking in the shelves above, looks down at Tantusar, but is bonked on the head by a suitcase, and falls down knocked out. A orange ball rests in his hand though. ARFU pulls a orange ball out of the rat role, but he is too busy having a tug-of-war with a bunch of rats for his ball to help Tantusar.

Tantusar: Great...I'll be stuck here forever.

A bunch of players are in the cock pit, all finding a orange ball that is resting on Chef SonicMario's seat. However, Chef is in the midst of flying the plane. They begin to take bets on who will grab the ball, but then SonicMario leans forward and Smasher quickly reaches for the ball in that short period of time.

NSM: HEY!

Smasher: Sorry, but you snooze, you lose.

While everyone is yelling at Smasher, Rocker quietly creeps on the dashboard, and finds a teal ball. He comes face to face with SonicMario, who just glares at him. Rocker just quietly slides away in fear with the ball in his hand.

Bowser45 begins to really dig through the bathroom, and finally sees a ball in the toilet. He makes a disgusted face as he plunges his hand straight into the toilet, grabbing the ball.

Bowser45: Yes, a purple! Good thing that there was no one around to see me do that? Wait...what's that back ther-really? The confessional is in HERE?

Lily and NEX are busy in the storage room, with Lily prying off the vent duct on the floor and NEX crawling in one of the crates. Neptune walks in, and sees a barrel in the corner.

Neptune: What's in this barrel? Oh, I see a ball!

NEX: Yay, I got an orange ball! Lily how was your search?

Lily: Mine's teal, but Neptune...

Neptune: I got a ball! It's teal too Lily!

Lily: Neptune!

Neptune: Yes?

Lily: You got something green on your elbow...

Neptune sees the green goo on his arm, and sees that it is a radioactive barrel. Suddenly, he begins itchy his arm, and it begins to glow a bit. Lily and NEX slow back away from him.

New Super Mario enters the elimination room, where Gutesh is looking through all the peanut barf bags, and PrincessOfPeaches is checking the tikis. He sees a ball in the bleachers, and quickly grabs it.

NSM, Gutesh, and PoP: GOT IT! NO WAY, WE SAID THAT AT THE SAME TIME! ...STOP THAT! MY BALL IS TEAL/ORANGE/PURPLE! HA, WE HAVE DIFFERENT COLORS! OH, DARN IT...

In the dining room, MCD finds a orange ball stuck under the table and Red Boo finds a Purple ball in a hatch leading down to the storage. He sees a glowing Neptune, and slowly shuts the hatch in horror. Nitwit is reaching for the lamp, as he sees a purple ball. He reaches for it, and...ZAP! He gets shocked!

Nitwit: ...I'm okay!

Nabber, Drift, and Toad have looked everywhere else, but no luck. Then they see the Host's room, but it says "HOSTS ONLY" written on it. Drift feels a little unsure, but Nabber and Toad just push right through it.

Nabber immediately "looks" in the hot tub, but suddenly he begins to relax, and sighs in relief from it. Toad85 is "checking" out the nice couch, and begins to take a nap on it. Drift walks over to the food, and begins to "taste" them and see if there is a ball in them. They do find balls in their spots, but continue relaxing in luxury. Suddenly, BMB walks into the room, and catches them in his room!

BMB: WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?

Nabber: Oh, BMB, I found a teal ball in your pool. It was so painful because of all the water blasters.

Toad: I got a purple ball, which was so painful because this couch was way too fluffy for me.

Drift: Igot myyorangeball too.

BMB: Everyone out, and for the sake of words, Drift, don't talk with your mouth full!

Drift: Mkay.

BMB calls everyone into the eviction room. Tantusar has a huge hole in his shirt from the window, ARFU is still fighting with the rat, and NSY has an ice pack on him. Nitwit's hair is on end and is ticking from the shock, and everyone is sitting as far away from Neptune, who is completely glowing a light green.

BMB: Neptune, just for the record, that glow of yours is non-lethal, and should pass through you before you go to sleep.

Neptune: Thanks.

BMB: Anyways, it looks like you all got your balls, and your teams are confirmed. For the Orange Team: Smasher
MCD, Gutesh Jackson, NSY, ARFU, NEX, and Drift. Our Teal Team: Reversinator, NSM, Lily, Nabber, Rocker, Neptune, and Tantusar. And our Purple Team: Toad, Smg2daisy, Cirdec, Bowser45, Nitwit, Red Boo, and PrincessofPeaches.

BMB: You guys need to spend some time tonight thinking about what your team names will be. We are currently flying over to our first location-

Drift: We're flying?

Tantusar: No; this hole in my shirt that I got from the air pressure difference with that broken window happened when we were on the ground.

BMB: Anyways, I hope you guys have a great night, and tomorrow, we'll begin the first location you'll be visiting around the world, and the first person to be eliminated. Night everyone.

Everyone walks away, heading back to the other rooms.

Now that the teams have been formed, which ones will work together and win success? Which ones will be too unstable and end up kicking someone out? And which one will be infecting others of poisonous chemicals? Stay tuned until next time!

cryoAwakening said:
Orange Team: Smasher, MCD, Gutesh Jackson

Tailmon said:
god help me

Re: User Total Drama World Tour ~ All is Pharoahs in teams and war.

guys

GUYS

I BROUGHT PAINT

it just so happens to be teal, orange, and purple

i'll paint it for absolutely free

and the best part is, bmb doesn't know because they're all coffee cans

I better get really creative team names btw! And be serious with it, or else I'll revoke the team naming that you asked for.

And PM me if you didn't get the QT.

hey bmb

so uh, if first class only has enough room for one team

HOW THE HELL ARE TWO TEAMS GONNA FIT IN FIRST CLASS

The Undertaker said:
hey bmb

so uh, if first class only has enough room for one team

HOW THE HELL ARE TWO TEAMS GONNA FIT IN FIRST CLASS

Two classes won't.

1 team wins the competition, and they get the first class.

1 team comes in second, and they get economy.

1 team loses the competition, and they get economy AND have to vote someone out.

what if two teams tie for first somehow

Tiebreaker. Works every most of the time.

I've had to do four tie-breakers for one set of players. Trust me, it doesn't always work out.

Any chance you could sort the player list by teams?

One team is giving a lot of great suggestions, but they need to narrow their minds to one name.

One team hasn't given much, but do have a rather clever name that does sound good.

One team is just at a dead-end with the names.

Let's hurry it up!

but we don't have any clever names

Back