Worst Game You've Ever Played

MCS said:
Phantom L said:
I have played ither kirby games and epic Yarn was just babyish and I couldn't get into it.
Anyway, its called have a fucking opinion.

Was it necessary to curse all of a sudden? I said myself that I'm all for having your own opinion, so I won't try to argue with you. I can see why you'd think it was childish, but I thought the gameplay was great. Sorry you couldn't get into it.
I'm not mad at you, but its things like this

CrayonKiddo said:
It's childish mainly because it's made for kids. What have you been expecting?
Which are pissing me off now as I have an opinion and people are giving me grief for it because it isn't the same as theirs.

I just think it was unnecessary to curse out of nowhere. I honestly don't think he was directly meaning to say that he disagrees with your opinion. All he said was "Isn't the entire Kirby series childish in a way?", and was meaning that the series is meant to be family-friendly, which it is. He wasn't bluntly degrading your opinion.

Just... drop it. Its just annoying that everyone is down my neck for hating a popularly liked game.

Phantom L said:
Just... drop it. Its just annoying that everyone is down my neck for hating a popularly liked game.
NO ONE WAS... fine whatever I'll shutup

Pearl said:
she said to drop the subject. no need to continue it guys

I was only trying to point out that none of us were being mean to her and was trying to help, but she was avoiding the fact.

Pearl said:
honourable mention: gunman clive

I thought that game had some pretty good music. Was the gameplay too stale for you?

well the first two worlds were average, and then the later worlds just had a bunch of gimmicks that were executed much better in other games

MCS said:
Pearl said:

I was only trying to point out that none of us were being mean to her and was trying to help, but she was avoiding the fact.
I'm sorry, but the some people were coming across as saying 'you are so wrong' by questioning my opinion as they did, but I overreact and take stuff the wrong way a lot.

Oh, also I really disliked the DS version of 'Rayman Raving Rabbids' as it was completly differant to the wii version, which was downright hillarious.

Phantom L said:
MCS said:
Pearl said:

I'm sorry, but the some people were coming across as saying 'you are so wrong' by questioning my opinion as they did, but I overreact and take stuff the wrong way a lot.
I'm sorry too, didn't mean to insult you or anything.

I thought there was a topic of this already... Whatever.

Tales of Eternia. Battle system wasn't bad but I hated everything else about it.

The worst game I've ever played is that thing GutsehMan linked me to today.

Back