Worst Game You've Ever Played

Awesome Koopa

Here's some text that's very personal.
g43711apubd.jpg

This one is mine. Unappealing visuals, the worst controls I've ever had the misfortune to experience, and almost nonexistent sound. There's a reason I got it new for five bucks.

I've managed to avoid games that make me want to return them, but I'd say Driv3r, because whilst it's a good game the graphics are appalling, it's far too easy to get your car stuck in a tree, and the AI are the stupidest things ever. Seriously, the easiest way to beat the cops is to go into the mall carpark, it is extremely rare they'll get up the first ramp.

cryoAwakening said:
No, I think this is probably the worse game I played:

Pok%C3%A9mon_Dash_Coverart.png

Ah that game sucked pretty dang bad.

This game isn't bad but I hate it nevertheless
250px-Smg2boxart.png

probably magna barben.

You dont really play much of the game besides the overworld.

Each party member in battle is controlled by ai, and all you can do is set the ai for them, including yourself. Theres also a lack in good story telling as the story just feels really generic, apart of the whole EVIL DEMON LORD IS ATTACKING scenario.

Didnt care for the music either and visuals aren't overly impressive as they look pretty close to your common snes ff game sprites.

250px-Paper_mario_sticker_star_box-art.png

Admittedly, it isn't the worst game I've ever played, but it's the worst I've played recently.

Not really sure, probably the Wii version of Sonic Unleashed.

Shrek Superslam for the DS. That, or the DS version of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

I don't even know why I have these games.

Solar Blaze said:
250px-Paper_mario_sticker_star_box-art.png

Admittedly, it isn't the worst game I've ever played, but it's the worst I've played recently.

THIS GAME IS AN ABOMINATION YOU CAN'T EVEN CALL IT A GAME D:<

I agree with your educated statement. :posh:

Lily, Gamefreak's going to kill you for saying that about Kirby's Epic Yarn.

Also, Sims is the best on the computer.

Another game that came to my mind was this:

images

Vocal Beat said:
UShfHG2.jpg

I know I played worse, but I remember this one because I played it recently.
did rugrats seriously have a game? wow. anyway, i freaking loathe mysims for the wii. each and every one of them. and EA calls nintendo "kiddy and stupid and easy" yet they have THESE games on their names. if you havent played the game, i have a tip for you. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT

The DS Guitar Hero games (back before I ultimately started to avoid Guitar Hero as a whole and migrate to Rock Band)

Phantom L said:

Whaaaaat?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for having your own opinions, but I really loved this game. What exactly did you hate about it?

Back