Worst Game You've Ever Played

MCS said:
Whaaaaat?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for having your own opinions, but I really loved this game. What exactly did you hate about it?

I don't exactly hate that game, but I can imagine people hating it because it's so... OFF TOPIC.

You know like, your typical Kirby game is like sucking in and eating all kinds of enemies and taking their abilities.

This game doesn't feature any of those mechanics. Also you can't die.

Although the game isn't that bad I can see why people are hating it.

Freakworld said:
You know like, your typical Kirby game is like sucking in and eating all kinds of enemies and taking their abilities.

This game doesn't feature any of those mechanics. Also you can't die.

Although the game isn't that bad I can see why people are hating it.
You really can't die? The only other game I've played that you can't die is Wario Land 3, which is an awesome game if I may add.

Yeah all you do is lose beads

It adds its own difficulty if you aim to 100% the game otherwise it's cake.

Kirby's Epic Yarn is pretty fun otherwise though. Especially in 2 player mode.

Again, it's pretty tough to get gold medals on some later levels as you just can't afford to get hit or fall off a cliff. I like its unique type of difficulty.

Baby Luigi said:
Yeah all you do is lose beads

It adds its own difficulty if you aim to 100% the game otherwise it's cake.

I thought KEY was actually one of the more easy games in my collection to 100%. Some of the sidequests were a pain in the tuchus, but with a little trial and error I eventually completed them.

Which again proves my point that the difficulty of the game was pretty unique. But regardless of whether you can die or not, I thoroughly enjoyed this beautiful game and practically ate up the scenery.

Randombob-omb4761 said:
SUPER MARIO *BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPING* GALAXY

lol that totally contradicts what reviewers called "The Best Game Ever" or some other BS

But I'm curious, why do you hate it?

Maybe he's talking about the camera because it legitimately sucked in Super Mario Galaxy

Baby Luigi said:
Maybe he's talking about the camera because it legitimately sucked in Super Mario Galaxy

Actually I thought the camera placement was excellent in both games. (As opposed to about every Zelda game)

MCS said:
The DS Guitar Hero games (back before I ultimately started to avoid Guitar Hero as a whole and migrate to Rock Band)

Phantom L said:

Whaaaaat?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for having your own opinions, but I really loved this game. What exactly did you hate about it?
It was easy, boring and childish.

Isn't the entire kirby series childish in a way?

DragonFreak said:
Awesome Koopa said:
Isn't the entire kirby series childish in a way?
My thoughts exactly
I have played ither kirby games and epic Yarn was just babyish and I couldn't get into it.
Anyway, its called have a fucking opinion.

I like Kirby'a Epic Yarn, especially for "poyo" language.

Anyway:

OMG_NintendoDS_US_Eratedboxart_160w.jpg

WORST. DS. GAME. EVER.

Phantom L said:
I have played ither kirby games and epic Yarn was just babyish and I couldn't get into it.
Anyway, its called have a fucking opinion.

Was it necessary to curse all of a sudden? I said myself that I'm all for having your own opinion, so I won't try to argue with you. I can see why you'd think it was childish, but I thought the gameplay was great. Sorry you couldn't get into it.

Back