Favorite Mario & Luigi game?

What's your favorite Mario & Luigi game?

• Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I like them all the same.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I do not like any of them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What the heck are you talking about?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've only played one: Superstar Sega, and it's my 4th or 5th favorite Mario game.

I've played 2, but I'm not that far into Bowser's Inside, so I'd say Partners

I've played all except Partners in Time, though I enjoyed Superstar Saga the most.

My favourite M&L game is Superstar Saga. I played Partners in Time, but I didn't like as much as SS.

You should have made it where you could change your vote, because not everyone has Dream Team yet.

But right now, Bowser's Inside Story. Superstar Saga is just nostalgia for me, and Partners in Time was the shortest out of them all (I really wish that it could have been a bit longer somehow because it's a quick game (14 hours compared to 24 hours to BiS)).

I have a feeling that Dream Team might become my favorite soon though...

cryoAwakening said:
You should have made it where you could change your vote, because not everyone has Dream Team yet.
oops

i meant to make it where you could change it

Partners in Time is the only one I've played, and I love it.

Partners in Time

Smartest video game decision ever.

BiS. You get to play as freaking bowser. And not just as a small sports game either. They said this would return for dt, but i haven't played it.

Also the Gameplay was smooth, the dialogue was amusing.

Baby Luigi said:
Partners in Time

Smartest video game decision ever.

I am glad that they added Baby Mario and Baby Luigi to it. When I replayed it last week, I was like "Omg, the babies really made the game awesome!"

If only the game was a bit longer and not so linear...plot was awesome though.

certainly voting for the original.

It was great when i first played it and quite frankly i still love it.

Had some pretty neat areas, a likeable battle system, good visually, good music wise(by gba audio standards anyway), wasnt unbelievably broken, and good use of mario bros moves(unlike the others which didnt even use them).

Only things i didnt care for was the whole bossing around. It seemed like someone always ordered the bros around which was kinda meh, also the lack of difficulty, but otherwise, it's a great game.

I live in America. Therefore, I haven't yet experienced Dream Team. It has a good chance of being my favorite, but right now it's a tie between SS and BiS. PiT was great too, but it was too short. I'm in a BiS mood right now, so I think I'll vote for it. SS is very nostalgic, and introduced my favorite character, but BiS was covered in my favorite character, plus I just finished another playthrough of it. But yeah, I have yet to play Dream Team, and it looks awesome, so we'll just have to wait and see. :luigi:

BiS fo' sho. The game became really good once you had to chase down the Dark Star.

But if there's one thing I like in all three games it's Bowser. I await his appearance all the time and thought it was cool he became playable in the third installment. It def. made up for my false belief when M&L:SSS was first announced.

Back