I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

First female theme in ages (when was the last time I had a female theme jfc)

But all hail the fallen angel Yohane.

Happy said:
Yohane Tsushima said:
female theme
*obligatory "who are you and wtf have you done to Lily" post*
its probably a one off since Yohane is myaesthetic.png, plus after Yohane I am probably gonna go back to bishies (especially since after the summer my guilty pleasure series utapri is getting a new season and a mobile rhythm game)

Oh hey everyone's having love live themes so I'm gonna join. What do you mean I'm from the wrong show? Well i don't care

well, i cracked

now first of all i don't want people thinking i'm "ditching" honoka because i'm really not. by the time sunshine is over i'll most likely still like honoka better than all of the other idols (though i'm not saying everyone else is shit)

i didn't pick chika just because "oh she's the honoka of this series", there were two main factors in it and it was pretty tough competition against you (and yes for those unaware one of them is actually named you). first was that i guess she was the first one i actually knew about. secondly is the aforementioned "i'm not really ditching u's i'm just accepting that aqours can exist too". chika's probably the closest i can get to that given how it's a part of her character

i probably explained that in a poor way but w/e

I don't want to be avatar-less so I just switched to a temporary one, based off the lobby icon in Left 4 Dead 2 (also used for my Baby Luigi over Nick mod). I'll incorporate it into my rotating avatar as soon as signavatar pops back up.

Went back to having a bad flag as my avatar.

I HAVE THE NEW BEST AVATAR FROM MR. THE AESTHETIC BABY GBATOAD AND IT'S LITERALLY THE CUTEST DRAWING EVER AND I'M SO HAPPY AND JOYOUS OF IT AND IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY AND SMILEY EVERY TIME I LOOK AT IT <33333

I found a new obsession

in light being here for five years, ive decided to revert back to my original avatar for short period of time

NSY said:
in light being here for five years, ive decided to revert back to my original avatar for short period of time

is that also your original username (i guess so since its in your profile)?

I now have Leon Belmont pictures for my Leon Belmont theme.

Back