I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

Flynn Scifo said:
Halvin said:
Flynn Scifo said:
Shy Guy: Because assuming my avatar is Fire Emblem based has a lot to do with previous and unrelated avatars, right?

Halvin: Luckily, I haven't changed my name in quite a while. I can't say the same about my avatar, though.
You just changed it to Flynn Scifo today, Chaos. >_>

I meant before this. Dur.
You changed it from Flynn Scifo to ChaosNinji less than 2 weeks ago.

Added two quotes from the book Free-Range Chickens by Simon Rich, both on the topic of God.

And in case you didn't know, the "..." means I had to take out some text to get it to fit.

Stupid question, but does anyone know what my first avatar here was? THe people active enough still to maybe remember would be SMiddle or Uniju.

Anyway, Shoop da Text, although not that new

ShyGuy27 said:
Added two quotes from the book Free-Range Chickens by Simon Rich, both on the topic of God.

And in case you didn't know, the "..." means I had to take out some text to get it to fit.
There, it just looks like he said it. I typically use four periods "....", and put spaces between it and the words on either side.

"Rudnicki .... was a pokeyman"

Free Loader said:
Toadbert101 said:
Stupid question, but does anyone know what my first avatar here was? THe people active enough still to maybe remember would be SMiddle or Uniju.

Uh... No. Sorry.
I dun know either. Show us...

Toadbert101 said:

I think it was some cheesy GIMP rendition of your name.

Toadbert101 said:

Nope, sorry.

Toadbert101 said:
Lol, that was a stupid question. I think Im gonna be adding a WIndow's pop up window telling the user something funny in my sig. Ideas?
Well, it's a really old joke, but: "You have just received the Amish computer virus. Since the Amish don't use computers, it is based on the trust system. Please delete all the files on your computer."

Yep, reeeeally old.

TB, here's an idea, but it's pretty lame.

Hi! This is your chance to win $50000. We are not joking. All you have to do is press 'no'. Are you ready? (Yes/No)

Smiddle said:

Hi! This is your chance to win $50000. We are not joking. All you have to do is press 'no'. Are you ready? (Yes/No)

Maybe:

"No Mouse detected
[OK]"

Although that might be a little old.

Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:

Maybe:

"No Mouse detected
[OK]"

Although that might be a little old.

Yeah, and you can still use the Enter key to press it.

New avatar, sig, custom title, and personal text. IT'S ALL NEW! :eek:

Free Loader said:
Black hole sun, won't you come, and wash away the rain?
I think black hole sun is a pretty cool guy, eh washes away teh rainz and doesn't afraid of anything.
(I like that song)

Also, rule 3:
3. Signatures cannot be larger than 600 pixels wide by 250 pixels tall, including text. We feel that that is adequate space to express yourselves. Also, only useful links are allowed; i.e. no under-construction sites, spam services, etc.
Sorry, I had to say it.

Stoob got owned, lol. Im just gonna make something I thought up for my sig, stay tuned, or dont. I dont really care :)

EDIT: Does it make sense?

Toadbert101 said:
Free Loader said:
I think black hole sun is a pretty cool guy, eh washes away teh rainz and doesn't afraid of anything.
(I like that song)

Also, rule 3:
3. Signatures cannot be larger than 600 pixels wide by 250 pixels tall, including text. We feel that that is adequate space to express yourselves. Also, only useful links are allowed; i.e. no under-construction sites, spam services, etc.
Sorry, I had to say it.

Stoob got owned, lol. Im just gonna make something I thought up for my sig, stay tuned, or dont. I dont really care :)

It makes sense. And a tiny little lol to you.

ShyGuy27 said:
Toadbert101 said:
Free Loader said:
(I like that song)

Also, rule 3:
Sorry, I had to say it.

:( Fine, Ill think of something new.

Toadbert101 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Toadbert101 said:
Free Loader said:
(I like that song)

Also, rule 3:
Sorry, I had to say it.

:( Fine, Ill think of something new.
That's not what I was trying to say. At least it got an lol at all. All of my jokes were huge flops, and I kept them.

Free Loader said:
(I like that song)

Also, rule 3:
Sorry, I had to say it.
Aw crap, I'll find a smaller image.

Stooben Rooben said:
Free Loader said:
(I like that song)

Also, rule 3:
Sorry, I had to say it.

OOoooooooOOOOO pretty green thing

Stooben Rooben said:
Free Loader said:
(I like that song)

Also, rule 3:
Sorry, I had to say it.
EPIC!

ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Free Loader said:
(I like that song)

Also, rule 3:
Sorry, I had to say it.
EPIC!
Seriously. Green sun FTW.

New custom title. No real reason to post that except for the +1 post. w00t.

ShyGuy27 said:
New custom title. No real reason to post that except for the +1 post. w00t.
Thank God for oxymoronic custom titles.

Back