I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

I got a request to get a Candice Gym Leader theme from GBAToad. I did it for the lulz.

added some lilith aensland gifs to my sig

simply because she is the best

Mini 'Shroom Spotlight :D

yeah character limits are a possible issue, but it should be fine for the next month.

also Regirock.

it will not be perfect until it is the most epic thing on this planet, that it will cause armageddon, and the only things that do not get destroyed during world war III are cockroaches and this sig, and that hell itself wouldn't even take it, as right at the end of civilization, the peasants all gather round the sig, as they chant "all hail neptune's sig"

that is what i require

You guys probably already noticed, but I changed my avatar. Mary was creeping the hell out of me, so I wanted to switch.

I also made a new sig. The past one had those three characters, too, but I liked this picture better than the last because chibis are awesome and adorable.

Edit: If you can't read the avatar text (since it's small), it says; "When the rose wilts, you too will start to rot away" - It's a quote from the game, but I don't think that's exactly how it goes. Oh well, I'm not starting over my avatar from scratch just because of that.

Rin Kagamine said:
You guys probably already noticed, but I changed my avatar. Mary was creeping the hell out of me, so I wanted to switch.

I also made a new sig. The past one had those three characters, too, but I liked this picture better than the last because chibis are awesome and adorable.
Well I guess the world won't end because of Mary. Shame, I already stocked up on 5 year supply of popcorn.

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
I should create a random avatar where there is a one in twenty chance of joke-achu popping up, but im lazy
That would be hilarious.

Temporary Valentine's Day theme. I know it's 3 days early, but who cares.

GalacticPetey said:
This is my valentine's day theme.

Make of that what you will.

i would quote what nappa said to piccolo but i think thats a bit much for this forum.

Back