I have a new/avatar/sig/whatever.

Please resize that. It's huge.

Everything's coming up Bane with me now. Bane Avatar, Bane Sig, Bane forum name, even Bane custom title and Bane other title thingy.

What a lovely singing voice!

Only read this if you have seen the Dark Knight Rises.
I take over the forums by reminding you all that Harvey Dent was evil near the end, and by releasing every banned member. I then cut off all escape by destroying the bridges, and the only way out is "exile", which is a simple walk across a thin ice ocean. I then put Doom in a prison which requires you to climb a massive wall to get out, which you obviously can't do. I then get my men to patrol the streets looking for cops, so that we can put them in a whole "death or exile" trial, presided over by Scarecrow.

Your move, Doom.

Bane said:
I take over the forums by reminding you all that Harvey Dent was evil near the end, and by releasing every banned member. I then cut off all escape by destroying the bridges, and the only way out is "exile", which is a simple walk across a thin ice ocean. I then put Doom in a prison which requires you to climb a massive wall to get out, which you obviously can't do. I then get my men to patrol the streets looking for cops, so that we can put them in a whole "death or exile" trial, presided over by Scarecrow.

Your move, Doom.

Doom can do loads of things bane

Spider-Man said:
Bane said:

Your move, Doom.

That's why I said "Your move, Doom"

I want to see what he will do next.

Bane said:
Spider-Man said:
Bane said:

Your move, Doom.

That's why I said "Your move, Doom"

I want to see what he will do next.

Ahh i see,well he is pretty good

Back