Best Mario kart track

Toa 95 said:
DragonFreak said:
[...]DK Mountain.

Oh yeah this too.

Really played that course a lot.

Every time I play it, I win by at least 30 seconds.

Mr. L rocks! said:
N64 Rainbow Road. I don't really like it, but its music is AWESOME!!!

Agreed.

N64 Rainbow Road was unnecessarily long, that's my only reason to hate it.

MKGirlism said:

It's not even the length that concerns me (reminding me of some long but fun racing courses in other racing games) but it's the sheer boredom and pathetically easy factor that kills it.

Baby Luigi said:
MKGirlism said:

It's not even the length that concerns me (reminding me of some long but fun racing courses in other racing games) but it's the sheer boredom and pathetically easy factor that kills it.

lol was there even anything on the tracks? All i remember is a chain chomp and maybe some bombs in multi.

Other than that it just felt really linear.

Zae said:
Baby Luigi said:
MKGirlism said:

lol was there even anything on the tracks? All i remember is a chain chomp and maybe some bombs in multi.

Other than that it just felt really linear.

Yep, that's it. Only Chain Chomps.

i like the mario kart 7 rainbow road and the wii rainbow road. why does everyone hate rainbow road? they're fairly easy in my opinion...

thatmariochick said:
i like the mario kart 7 rainbow road and the wii rainbow road. why does everyone hate rainbow road? they're fairly easy in my opinion...

I don't know where you get your information that everyone hates rainbow road because they're hard. Usually the difficulty is what makes people enjoy it. The MK64 version is hated because it's unnecessarily long without any real obstacles (those chain chomps are pathetically easy to avoid).

I hate the MK7 version because of the setting and the level just being kind of strange. Random rainbow shroom out of nowhere and the moon being painfully slow to drive on. Also the chunks of the track that are just small rectangles of road that you fall down, that's just a disguise for a straight road that doesn't have anything interesting to show you. A random cut doesn't make it interesting. I hope they don't do anything similar to it in 8, but its seems likely because of anti-gravity being almost entirely the same as driving regularly and that tracks will probably use the gimmick often.

Then I loved MKWii's version. But I won't talk about why I like it since it'd just be a summary of the track itself, I'll just say that it keeps me absorbed for the entire race because there's really no part where I'm thinking about what could be put there to make it better or more interesting.

As I said before, I bloody love Rainbow Road, and so a hell lot of people I know do.

All the Bowser castles, all the Rainbow roads, Baby Park, Music Park, Wario Coliseum, and Moonview Highway.

Crackin355 said:
thatmariochick said:

I don't know where you get your information that everyone hates rainbow road because they're hard. Usually the difficulty is what makes people enjoy it. The MK64 version is hated because it's unnecessarily long without any real obstacles (those chain chomps are pathetically easy to avoid).

I hate the MK7 version because of the setting and the level just being kind of strange. Random rainbow shroom out of nowhere and the moon being painfully slow to drive on. Also the chunks of the track that are just small rectangles of road that you fall down, that's just a disguise for a straight road that doesn't have anything interesting to show you. A random cut doesn't make it interesting. I hope they don't do anything similar to it in 8, but its seems likely because of anti-gravity being almost entirely the same as driving regularly and that tracks will probably use the gimmick often.

Then I loved MKWii's version. But I won't talk about why I like it since it'd just be a summary of the track itself, I'll just say that it keeps me absorbed for the entire race because there's really no part where I'm thinking about what could be put there to make it better or more interesting.
i didn't say everyone hated it cause they were hard. i just said that everyone hates it and they're easy. that doesn't mean that people hate it for their difficulty. i know it sounded like it, but it's not what i meant... and i totally respect your opinion. :)

MK 64 and MK 7 rainbow road just for the music (and 7s track).

All the bowser castles except snes and gba.

Dk mountain, Dino Dino jungle (3DS only ), music park, a lot of others.

I like almost all on the 3DS too.

Rosalina's Ice world (even though most seem to hate it, I just like a lot of ice tracks), The Rainbow Roads, Waluigi Pinball, Mushroom City, Baby Park, Sherbet Land

Back