In the next Paper Mario game (Take Two)

The original thread for the subject of what people want to see in the next Paper Mario game seemed pretty dead, I decided to create this one to avoid topic necromancy :boo:.

Anyway, I actually want to see Luigi have the starring role for the next "Paper" game. Something like this:

Paper Luigi: The Rise of King Boo

The plot would basically be King Boo possessing Mario, kidnapping Princess Peach and stealing the Star Rod. King Boo uses the Star Rod to revive the Shadow Queen and have possess Peach. Luigi travels the globe chasing after King Boo and the Shadow Queen.

paper mario: the stars of darkness

once in a time seven stars of darkness brought evil to the world but four heroes defeated all the evil thats vager the world
and sealed the stars of darkness to prevent the evil appears again to bring darkness to the world again and the heroes disappeared
for no reason but the propecy left by the heroes that said this "a mousthached hero will rise to defeat the evil if its appears again and then he will lock the stars of darkness again" those were the last words that the heroes said before the world will have peace.

fire MARIO bros said:

once in a time seven stars of darkness brought evil to the world but four heroes defeated all the evil thats vager the world
and sealed the stars of darkness to prevent the evil appears again to bring darkness to the world again and the heroes disappeared
for no reason but the propecy left by the heroes that said this "a mousthached hero will rise to defeat the evil if its appears again and then he will lock the stars of darkness again" those were the last words that the heroes said before the world will have peace.
let me know if that story sounded very creative ;D

Ehh... the Shadow Queen is too much for me. She was annoying the first time. But Luigi should have his own paper game. The King Boo was a-okay with me though.

Fire MARIO bros, sounds a lot like Paper Mario 2. Seven stars... four heroes... What's gonna happen with the stars? Fly all over? Sorry.

Black Ninjakoopa said:
Ehh... the Shadow Queen is too much for me. She was annoying the first time. But Luigi should have his own paper game. The King Boo was a-okay with me though.

Fire MARIO bros, sounds a lot like Paper Mario 2. Seven stars... four heroes... What's gonna happen with the stars? Fly all over? Sorry.
the stars they´re gonna be sealed with the need of the power of the crytal stars and is without the shadow queen bowser gets the shadows stars and use them against the mushroom kingdom so bowser is the final boss and mario has to gather the crystal stars to defeat bowser and seal the shadow stars with the power of the crystal stars because they hold the esence of the heavens... so that means no shadow queen or x-nauts.

Black Ninjakoopa said:

fire MARIO bros said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:

the stars they´re gonna be sealed with the need of the power of the crytal stars and is without the shadow queen bowser gets the shadows stars and use them against the mushroom kingdom so bowser is the final boss and mario has to gather the crystal stars to defeat bowser and seal the shadow stars with the power of the crystal stars because they hold the esence of the heavens... so that means no shadow queen or x-nauts.
meh ftw

Paper Mario: The Dark Imperium
A new evil group appears and tries to take over the seven mightiest kingdoms so they can rule the world with the previous rulers' Mighty Cepters (you have to collect all seven of them). They want to capture the rulers in their own castles and hypnotize them so they can become their servants. Their hypnosis charm is broken after you free them.
Chapter 1: Mushroom Kingdom
The evil group (referred to as "EG", lol) captures Peach and tries to take over Mushroom City, one of the biggest cities of the world. You have to rescue Peach and Mushroom City, nothing special here.
Chapter 2: Koopa Kingdom
The EG tries to capture Bowser and his nine children (he got a new daughter), but they fail. You will fight them all in the chapter. (the K-lings have ingame dialogue)
Chapter 3: Sarasaland
They capture Daisy. *yawn* Not too special.
Chapter 4: Carimea
A rich and modern state. Wario and Waluigi make an appearance here. Also, Carimea is America but the syllables are backwards.
Intermission: The long way to Faraway Kingdom
Chapter 5: Faraway Kingdom
This kingdom is far away (really?). New princess that should appear in mainstream. :)
Chapter 6: Star Hill
After the events of SMG, Rosalina wanted to visit her home planet again. Like Bowser, Rosalina defends herself. Nightime setting and very hilly.
Chapter 7: Tropica
Tropical (lol), with many Piantas, Kongs and Yoshis. Isle Delfino is there, too. New character as ruler.
Chapter 8: The EG's Keep
(you find out their location somewhere in the game) After they found out that you have all Mighty Cepters, they recapture all the rulers again (also Bowser and Rosalina), hypnotize them and their minions, and you have to fight them.
Also, many mainstream characters make an appearance here:
Mario (hero)
Chapter 1: Luigi
Peach
Toad
Toadette
Toadsworth
C2: Bowser Family
King Boo, Petey Piranha, etc.
C3: Daisy
C4: Wario
Waluigi
C5: none
C6: Rosalina
C7: Yoshi
Birdo
Kongs
Piantas
Nokis
C8: none

A Paper Mario game where you don't collect 7 objects would be nice.

Resident Knife said:
A Paper Mario game where you don't collect 7 objects would be nice.
LOL

I just want the new Paper Mario game to not make a clown out of Bowser like they've been doing recently. Like, maybe they could have hime kill an Luigi in the beginning to provoke Mario into a trap to finally get rid of him. Mario could escape using his paperness, but Bowser would think he was dead. He would go to kidnap Peach, mow down all the toads in his way, and get away.

Of course, all the deaths would be the deaths they use for the enemies.

fire MARIO bros said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:

meh ftw
[/quote]

I was referring to PhilibusterBeetle since I don't like quote tags.

fire MARIO bros said:

for no reason but the propecy left by the heroes that said this "a mousthached hero will rise to defeat the evil if its appears again and then he will lock the stars of darkness again" those were the last words that the heroes said before the world will have peace...
...until then

bowser: darn it i´m can´t beat that mario
kammy koopa: your grunginess look what i´ve found
bowser: what are you saying haggy???
kammy koopa: your huffyness i´ve found something that can help to beat up mario
(kammy shows something)
bowser: wow!!! haggy where you did found these dark stars.
kammy koopa: my lord i´ve found this beyond the thousand year door and i´ve fooled our foes by leaving a chest with a dryed shroom before they could find it.
bowser:well.... thanks to you haggy now i´m can finally beat mario with those dark stars...but promise me something haggy...
kammy koopa: yes my lord what you want to say
bowser:...... PROMISE ME I´M NOT GONNA BE BEATED LIKE THE LAST TIME I´M HELD THAT STAR ROD!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
kammy koopa: no that never gonna happen again.
bowser:.....( bowser uses his fire breath) NOW I´M MMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:.
kammy koopa: ouch.

Shadow Queen said:
In the next Paper Mario Game, the Shadow Queen should make a comback! :P
The one that needs a comeback is Bowser. His evil needs reinforcing.

ShyGuy27 said:
Shadow Queen said:
Nevahr. We need Lord Crump back, that's for sure. ;D

i dont know what the story is gonna be but i prefer mario to be the main character not luigi, luigi can be (as always) a secondary character

:mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario:

Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Shadow Queen said:
Bowser has become a comic relief character. Nintendo needs to re-inforce the fact that he's evil.

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Shadow Queen said:
Bowser has become a comic relief character. Nintendo needs to re-inforce the fact that he's evil.
But... we LIKE comic relief! *glances at Mr. L*

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Shadow Queen said:
yeah, he must recover his original evil villain role, but I think that an adventure on the "dark-side" of the mushroom kingdom would be good, just like the flipside-flopside bussines, so, it must be called "dark mushroom kingdom" (how original ¬¬)

Back