DC Cinematic Universe

Question:
Are the tv shows Arrow and Flash (and the other ones coming soon) considered part of the Cinematic Universe?

GalacticPetey said:
Lex Luthor developed cancer from Kryptonite because of having it for years.
oh he did? okay, i guess that checks out

that still doesn't explain why he doesn't just hold up uranium in front of superman. or maybe he does and just calls it kryptonite, i don't know

also if he's weak to gamma rays you could just drop a nuke on him and adios man of steel

Dr. Javelin said:
in that case, wouldn't any radioactive material be dangerous to him? and also, why are other characters shown to hold kryptonite with their bare hands with no ill effects (like, i dunno, CANCER?)

face it, it's just a magic rock

well luthor's bald, for one

and superman was in a pretty big rush to throw all the world's nukes into the sun

so eh

EDIT: petey ninja

Blissey said:
and superman was in a pretty big rush to throw all the world's nukes into the sun
AH HA

THIS IS ALL A BIG CONSPIRACY

THE ONLY REASON SUPERMAN HASN'T TAKEN OVER THE WORLD IS BECAUSE WE HAVE NUKES THAT CAN KILL HIM

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

Kryptonite emits a special kind of radiation that affects Kryptonians (probably has something to do with their biology, they are aliens after all). The radiation can affect humans, but they have to be exposed to it for a very long period of time.

A nuke is gonna do nothing to Superman. The guy has tanked supernovas.

what is this "special kind of radiation"

if it's on the electromagnetic spectrum, it's released in insane amounts during a nuclear blast. i suppose it's possible that it's some kind of science we don't know about - but that might as well be magic

which brings me back to "it's just a magic rock"

that's fine, i just don't like it when comic books try to make logical sense and fail epically

it's just like captain america's shield. if it's made of a material that causes no vibrations or whatever vibranium does, then why can we hear a sound when something hits the shield?

Dr. Javelin said:
that's fine, i just don't like it when comic books try to make logical sense and fail epically

it's just like captain america's shield. if it's made of a material that causes no vibrations or whatever vibranium does, then why can we hear a sound when something hits the shield?

because vibranium does cause vibrations
that's why it's so strong, it converts most of the physical effort put on it into virbrations

More skin? Do you want her in a bikini or something.

Also, ignore that last link I posted. The source that website used is two months old. I'm 99% sure Mamoa is Aquaman, but let's wait until we get official word.

GalacticPetey said:
http://variety.com/2014/film/news/suicide-squad-cast-revealed-jared-leto-to-play-the-joker-will-smith-is-deadshot-1201368867/

Will Smith will play Deadshot.
Margot Robbie will play Harley Quinn.
Tom Hardy will play Rick Flagg.
Jared Leto will play The Joker.
Jai Courtney will play Captain Boomerang.
Cara Delevinge will play Enchantress.
Okay I'm fine with all of this except why is The Joker in the suicide squad? Since when did the joker ever join the suicide squad?

Back