What was your first Mario game?

Mario Kart: Double Dash.

Super Mario 64

The memories :)

New Super Mario said:
I had Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 for the Gameboy Advance, I believe. I wasn't really occupied with Nintendo as much until I got my Wii, and you know, Spyro and Crash died.
started with that one too.

The one that started the entire "Super Mario" phenomenon -- "Super Mario Bros."

Still love it to this day, even with all the "remakes".

Technically my first Mario game was Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2, but Super Mario 64 is what drove me into the series.

Super Mario Galaxy.

Super Mario Bros, which funnily enough I've been playing since before I could form memories so I don't even remember the first time I played it.

I grew up mainly with Super Mario 64, but I think my dad bought it for himself. I think the first Mario game that was given to me intentionally was Super Mario World for the Gameboy Advance.

I think it was the original Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario Bros 3. Well, technically Super Mario Land, but we were only allowed to play that on long car rides, so somehow that makes it not count. It was SMB3 that I first really got into.

Actually, I suppose we technically got Dr. Mario at the same time as SMB3...but I was only 3, and so I wasn't really into it. Didn't like that one until I was a bit older.

First I ever played? Super Mario World

First I ever owned? I got Super Mario 64 and Mario Kart 64 at the same exact time pretty much. So I can't say which was first. Since I can't exactly remember which one I put in the N64 cartridge slot first.

Ultraluigi said:
Super Mario Sunshine

I didn't really get into the series until I played Mario Party at a friend's house.

Back