Characters confirmed to return in SSB4

Simon Belmont would be sweet.
Although quite frankly, I'd want Rayman more than Belmont.

Marilith said:
Super Smash Misty said:
Also, I'd much rather have Snake than Pac-Man. Pac-Man wouldn't even have a unique moveset.
Um, Pac-Man can eat people, roll into a ball, throw Pac-Dots, and turn into Super Pac-Man. I typed up a whole thing for if Pac-Man was in SSB, but I can't find it...

Anyway he'd be rather unique.
Um...
Eat people = Kirby & Yoshi
Roll into ball = Sonic
Throw Pac-Dots = Sheik, ROB, etc.
Super Pac-Man = turning dudes blue and making them able to be eaten, p. much clone of just eating people

I'd be for Simon Belmont. Especially if he was in his Captain N appearance as an alternate costume. He was the only good thing about that show!

Super Smash Misty said:
Marilith said:
Super Smash Misty said:
Also, I'd much rather have Snake than Pac-Man. Pac-Man wouldn't even have a unique moveset.
Um, Pac-Man can eat people, roll into a ball, throw Pac-Dots, and turn into Super Pac-Man. I typed up a whole thing for if Pac-Man was in SSB, but I can't find it...

Um...
Roll into ball = Sonic
Super Pac-Man = turning dudes blue and making them able to be eaten, p. much clone of just eating people
Little Mac is a clone of Captain Falcon because Falcon already punches.

Magikrazy said:
Super Smash Misty said:
Marilith said:
Super Smash Misty said:

Um...
Roll into ball = Sonic
Little Mac is a clone of Captain Falcon because Falcon already punches.
Thank you for that.

Pink Gold Giga12 said:
I really wasn't anticipating a character reveal this close to E3. I'm actually pretty happy with the roster. I just need Ness, Captain Falcon, Falco, Mr. Game & Watch, Ice Climbers and Ganondorf and I'd be happy, but I do want as little cuts as possible.

I'm very happy with it too. My three favorite characters: Bowser, Yoshi and freaking Rosalina are in. Charizard is by itself now. All I need is Mewtwo to return and even Baby Pink Metal Waluigi can make it in and I won't care. I'm already happy.

I'm predicting either Pac-Man or Mewtwo will be revealed at E3, or someone else, but it will be huge so everyone boards the hype train. If not, they will announce Snake's return (although that is highly unlikely; I think he's cut, to be honest).

Anser said:
Pink Gold Giga12 said:
I really wasn't anticipating a character reveal this close to E3. I'm actually pretty happy with the roster. I just need Ness, Captain Falcon, Falco, Mr. Game & Watch, Ice Climbers and Ganondorf and I'd be happy, but I do want as little cuts as possible.
it will be huge
Ridley confirmed.

Looks like Mr. Game & Watch is in.

It was said he was, but as it turns out it was a misunderstanding. He's not confirmed quite yet after all.

Tailmon said:
Looks like Mr. Game & Watch is in.
Except not really; his profile wasn't added to the site. Yeah, it seems unlikely that he won't come back, but still, I'd prefer to wait for an official announcement.

i kinda said that he wasn't actually confirmed in the post directly above you

Yeah, I've been out of it lately, trying to catch up with what everyone's been saying about Smash Bros. after E3.

My opinions on the three newcomers:

Miis: I applaud Sakurai with the way he handled them. I'm going to use the gunner myself. And no more penis faces and Hitlers online!
Palutena: While I would have preferred to see somebody like Hades or even Dark Pit, she's a good choice. I just hope if her and Pit are on the same stage, there's some banter between them.
Pac-Man: I called it, so I can rub it in my friend's faces. Thank God he uses his World appearance rather than his ew Party design...

Pizazz said:
My opinions on the three newcomers:

Miis: I applaud Sakurai with the way he handled them. I'm going to use the gunner myself. And no more penis faces and Hitlers online!
Palutena: While I would have preferred to see somebody like Hades or even Dark Pit, she's a good choice. I just hope if her and Pit are on the same stage, there's some banter between them.
Pac-Man: I called it, so I can rub it in my friend's faces. Thank God he uses his World appearance rather than his ew Party design...
Wrong thread man :P

Yeah, if you want to talk newcomers, go to this topic here:

http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=29195.0

Captain Falcon's back.

Watching the trailer, he looks a lot more dynamic. It might just be because of the trailer, but if he is as good as he appears in the trailer, that would be sick.

GalacticPetey said:
And he looks glorious.
Beyond glorious, actually! Like seeing his official artwork blows my mind. Literally, I am shocked at how good he looks this time around!

So how about that almost Falcon Punch, huh? ;)

Back