Votes: 19 61.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Written, but not published online

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • No, but I've always wanted to

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
i started a crossover between cardcaptor sakura and johnny the homicidal maniac but i never even finished the first chapter

writing one right now but my motivation is so low due to my emotions and my state of being that after a while I may drop it or put it on hold for a pretty long time if I don't get any better

I... guess?

But it never really goes anywhere. One of my stories involved Mario getting separated from Luigi, Toad, and Toadette after Bowser takes over the kingdom and treats them like crappy prison inmates. Some crap like that.

Mario Party X said:
I... guess?

But it never really goes anywhere. One of my stories involved Mario getting separated from Luigi, Toad, and Toadette after Bowser takes over the kingdom and treats them like crappy prison inmates. Some crap like that.
Crap?, It sounds like a really great plot

Oh, it can get kind of dark. See, at one point, Mario and Luigi, as prisoners, were assigned sewage pipe work. A giant spider attacked them (and Toad and Toadette, who joined them at a later point because they tried notifying Mario and Luigi that their shift was long over), bit Mario's leg. After the giant spider was killed (due to the friend exploiting flimsy sewage infrastructure), Mario's leg became infected. They exited the sewers, reported to Bowser, and Mario was lead to a surgeon table. The doctors lied to Mario about his leg condition and attempted to kill him and chopped off his leg (and Mario became unconscious, so no graphic details there).

This isn't something I'm going to submit to Mario fanfic sites, lol. It's for my own pleasure.

Mario Party X said:
Oh, it can get kind of dark. See, at one point, Mario and Luigi, as prisoners, were assigned sewage pipe work. A giant spider attacked them (and Toad and Toadette, who joined them at a later point because they tried notifying Mario and Luigi that their shift was long over), bit Mario's leg. After the giant spider was killed (due to the friend exploiting flimsy sewage infrastructure), Mario's leg became infected. They exited the sewers, reported to Bowser, and Mario was lead to a surgeon table. The doctors lied to Mario about his leg condition and attempted to kill him and chopped off his leg (and Mario became unconscious, so no graphic details there).

This isn't something I'm going to submit to Mario fanfic sites, lol. It's for my own pleasure.
I know right!, it is'nt something you should'nt submit
(Cause i already have that image stuck in my head)

I've only started about two fanfictions my entire life. Both ended up fading into the past after 1-5 chapters. One of them was actually quite recent, in fact it's probably still on the first page of this board.

I wrote my zelda story through text to my close friend to see if it was a good idea and he said it was genius. Same for my Metroid story. Wondering if I should make it a thing...

Mario Party X said:

I'm all for blood and gore and stuff. Mostly because I read the Hunger Games.

Golden Bonnie said:
Mario Party X said:

I'm all for blood and gore and stuff. Mostly because I read the Hunger Games.
Meh...I'm more into SMB Zombies

Agnès Oblige said:
Golden Bonnie said:
Agnès Oblige said:
the hunger games really wasn't that gory
The first one kinda was when Peeta hurt his leg.
there are far more gory descriptions in the books than that and even then they're pretty tame
The only "gory" thing that makes me feel all funny is when anyone gets an injection.
Just... ugh.

yeah I just hate injections full stop
any mention of them makes me all fainty
god there was a picture of one on an exam paper on Friday and I practically collapsed in the exam

Agnès Oblige said:
god there was a picture of one on an exam paper on Friday and I practically collapsed in the exam
I cover my eyes when someone gets one in Casualty, and I hate the sewing machine at school. The teacher always says "don't sew your finger into the machine it will hurt" and "this happens a lot"

Golden Bonnie said:
Agnès Oblige said:
I cover my eyes when someone gets one in Casualty, and I hate the sewing machine at school. The teacher always says "don't sew your finger into the machine it will hurt" and "this happens a lot"
Ouch...Injections hurt...I once shrieked

I once had to get 10 shots for emergency rabies vaccination - 6 at one time (both arms, both thighs, both butt cheeks), and the other 4 spread out over the ensuing 4 weeks (alternating arms). The pain depended on 2 things: the skill of the nurse (same with drawing blood: one test hurt, the next was no prob), and how well you relaxed the muscle (whether it's arm, leg or ass), although everything was sore after no matter what you did.

But if you want pain, try using an epipen backwards (i.e. as if it were a plunger-type syringe) and having the hypodermic needle come shooting out straight through your thumb. As in, in one side, out the other - thankfully missing bone, but making a perfect little hole in the fingernail upon exiting. Didn't bleed as much as the one time I nicked my finger with a carrot peeler, but man did it sting. (The moral of the story: don't let people tell you to not look at the giant arrows and diagrams showing the proper use of epipens when practising.)

I've written a bit of fan fiction. I have some DBZ-related stuff on Fan Fiction.net.

I've considered on writing some Mario stuff. I think I would probably compromise between the old and news school. The canon is more vague than some video games, and I enjoy peoples' spin on fandoms. I rather like the idea with making stories a bit darker than the games, but nothing gory or suggestive. This is Mario we're talking about, not Grand Theft Auto. I like writing funny, dramatic, or a combination of the two.

Gina Mario said:
I've written a bit of fan fiction. I have some DBZ-related stuff on Fan Fiction.net.

I've considered on writing some Mario stuff. I think I would probably compromise between the old and news school. The canon is more vague than some video games, and I enjoy peoples' spin on fandoms. I rather like the idea with making stories a bit darker than the games, but nothing gory or suggestive. This is Mario we're talking about, not Grand Theft Auto. I like writing funny, dramatic, or a combination of the two.
I mostly like to write Comedy (and action/drama) sometimes, most
notably i put plot twists

I've been working on a Mario fan fiction comic series (which includes crossovers) ever since 2002, but it has yet to be published; I had only decided to post it online last year. However, I've been working out the details of the story, and I've gone through many different ideas, some amatuerish and kinda silly (back when I first started) to ideas I thought were good, but not good enough. I finally have a stable plot I can elaborate on, but I'm making sure I have it all planned out first. I'm hoping to actually start on the comic itself this summer! The name was "Super Mario Legends", but just recently I discovered someone else is using that, so I have to come up with a new name... I'm considering "Super Mario JBX" ("JBX" so as to avoid someone else thinking I stole the name of their fanfiction)...

I hope to make a Kid Icarus fanfiction in the future.

Back