• Written, but not published online

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • No, but I've always wanted to

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

Purple Yoshi

King Bowser
So, have you guys written fanfiction?

I don't mean user fanfiction, I mean more like actual fanfiction.

I have ideas for a Avatar: The Last Airbender fanfiction and a Legend of Zelda fanfiction, but I've never written them down. I just have the basic story structure in my head.

Back when I was in elementary I wrote fanfiction of Mario and Sonic. TONS OF IT TOO.

In typical Paper Mario fashion, my Mario fanfics normally involved "collect 7 of whatever". I loved the Sonic X television show when it still aired new and would ALWAYS make something reminiscent to that.

I eventually lost interest in this when I became more of a fanfiction comic maker using paint.(that eventually faded away as well but involved only Sonic)

tl;dr: Yes I have. Mario and Sonic fanfictions.

Toad Eightyfive said:
I'm working out two different ideas for MLP fanfics, both involving time travel.

Be careful with that. Time travel plots are the easiest to get overcomplicated.

I'm sure it'll be great, though.

i started writing a Narnia fanfic but stopped for some reason i don't remember

Mario fanfiction writing is why I'm even here, having originally come to the wiki to do research.

However, my first fanfic was for a random sci-fi series - and it was a time travel story! I pretended it was a "change the past, change the future" situation for dramatic effect, but in the end, it was the stable "the 'changes' in the past always happened that way - the characters just didn't know it" version of time travel. Until the twist ending, at any rate.

Unknown Entity said:
Back when I was in elementary I wrote fanfiction of Mario and Sonic. TONS OF IT TOO.

In typical Paper Mario fashion, my Mario fanfics normally involved "collect 7 of whatever". I loved the Sonic X television show when it still aired new and would ALWAYS make something reminiscent to that.

I eventually lost interest in this when I became more of a fanfiction comic maker using paint.(that eventually faded away as well but involved only Sonic)

ong pls post

I have; only that it was in the script layout. Hopefully I can get back to that again; just have to overcome an extremely severe "writer's block" right now.

click my sig to see mine

I would also like to take a moment now to say

please keep writing your userfics people

i enjoyed reading most of them, especially corruption

I think the only people who have updated in the last month are Bones, Tabuu, and myself.

Minako Aino said:
Unknown Entity said:

ong pls post

I don't have them anymore. They've been long gone. TBH, I wish I had them still. Especially my "Sonic WTF?" comics.

Only Mario fanfiction, link is in my sig.
Basically when i'm about to run out of
ideas a bunch of idead pop up in my head
(I wrote 100* of em')

*Total may be outdated

Peter Sam said:
I'm working out two different ideas for MLP fanfics, both involving time travel.

...that I never ended up writing.

*sigh* I haven't past act 3 in "clue" yet.

Peter Sam said:
Peter Sam said:

...that I never ended up writing.

*sigh* I haven't past act 3 in "clue" yet.
Same here, i have some Mario fanfiction ideas
(Not MLP, Not a fan of MLP) that never made
it to the cut

I was working on a Metroid story but crapped out on it. I have the prologue though and many other ideas for things. I also have an idea for a Zelda story, but it's not typed. So yes I have thought of a story but never have I published or finished writing anything

Working on a story involving all playable characters from SSB4. I'm stuck on Chapter 3 (Pit) because I have never played Kid Icarus and don't quite have a grip on Kid Icarus's setting and characters.

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1187666/Walkazo

My only ongoing project is adapting songs to have Mario-related lyrics. Other than that, it's mostly just the odd one-shot here and there. I'd like to write more Mario-Shakespeare adaptations and RPG novelizations eventually, but not until I start having usable blocks of free time again.

BRUH
I have an AO3 account and do write fanfic.
Its mostly shippy stuff, and its mostly rinharu and toumaki, but yeah, I do write fanfic.

yeah
haven't actually put anything online in about a year though

i'm kind of writing a userfic now but I haven't opened the file in about three months​

I tried writing a Mario one once. Got one chapter done, people said it was okay-ish. I then abandoned it later because writing fiction in a foreign language is very awkward, and I guess pure writing isn't really my prefered medium anyway (unless it is purely dialogue in script-form).

I think the premise was kind of interesting. A journey into Bowser's psyche and his discovery of why he keeps doing what he does. Maybe I'll adapt it into comic form whenever I am sufficiently motivated. Which will be never.

Back