Things you're proud of, but probably shouldn't be

As long as Shoey doesn't beat my record: 460, I'm fine with who he chooses as a victim.

Yoshi876 said:
As long as Shoey doesn't beat my record: 460, I'm fine with who he chooses as a victim.
But what if the chosen victim was you?

Squawks the Parrot said:
Yoshi876 said:

Simple, I was given eternal life by Death himself (he needed help), and if you don't believe me, look at my age on my profile.

Yoshi876 said:
Squawks the Parrot said:
Yoshi876 said:

Simple, I was given eternal life by Death himself (he needed help), and if you don't believe me, look at my age on my profile.
little do you know I am death

Diesel said:
Yoshi876 said:
Squawks the Parrot said:
Yoshi876 said:

Then technically I am already one of your victims, because in 1137 I gave you my soul and gave me permission to kill anyone and also you'd act as my lawyer is needed.

And shouldn't you have killed more than 11 people?

Yoshi876 said:
Diesel said:
Yoshi876 said:
Squawks the Parrot said:
Yoshi876 said:

Then technically I am already one of your victims, because in 1137 I gave you my soul and gave me permission to kill anyone and also you'd act as my lawyer is needed.

I like to delegate

Diesel said:
Yoshi876 said:
Diesel said:
Yoshi876 said:
Squawks the Parrot said:
Yoshi876 said:

I like to delegate
Fair enough, that's probably why I have to kill those you delegated things to who have gone against your will.

The fact that 3 of my posts were used on the Mario Board twitter page that picks out random quotes

I am strangley proud of being able to relate with Tomoko Kuroki.
Apart from my social standing is a fair bit better than hers.

Back