Things you're proud of, but probably shouldn't be

Duskull

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
This thread is all about the Things that you are proud of, but you shouldn't be.

Most people in my school think I'm a murderer and I don't really do anything to dispel that. Many girls in my science class thought I had a knife on me, when my Maths teacher looked at my bus pass photo she admitted I should be behind bars and my DT teacher doesn't trust me with knives, and most people are worried when I have a compass or scissors. Shouldn't be proud, but I really am.

I have a strange thing called eidetic memory, or photographic memory. When I look away from an image or book, or even after a few minutes of hearing a song, I can very easily sketch/speak/recall the content. I usually keep it to myself. Sometimes, it's something I'd rather not have, mainly because of how much people go on about it as if I'm too different from everybody else.

hmm probably the fact that im used to taking insults without caring about them.

Some people say i shouldn't be.

Also good at playing video games all the long day and the fact that my memory is better with them than everything else, probably shouldn't be too proud though, there are more important things that need my attention.

Speaking of memory, i can't remember much unless of course it's a negative thing. Anything negative i can actually remember, to point of remember negative impacts from 20 years ago, strange, but that's how it is.

Basically in a nutshell i have a lot of weird or out the place things i can be proud of, but i really shouldn't be.

Also i can relate to you yoshi876, many years ago i actually made it obvious in school that blood was my addiction, and i loved tasting it(vampire much?), naturally people didn't understand and usually called me stuff i have long forgotten(or maybe im a wuss and forced myself to forget).

Wow, topic creator. You remind me of ME.(in a way)

Well. In a similar sense I feel the same way as you TC. I mean... I feel pleasure in seeing others suffer and sometimes get the intent on wanting to harm others. When I fantasize this scenario it actually makes me feel good.

I know damn well I shouldn't be proud of this either but I am. I blame my past experience bullshit as the reasoning to my sadistic and masochistic behavior...

I do fear in the future I may become a murderer... That's something I DON'T want happening...

I show very little emotion nowadays too... And I ENCOURAGE people to NOT be in contact with me...

tl;dr: I'm a psychopath.

Zae said:

Also i can relate to you yoshi876, many years ago i actually made it obvious in school that blood was my addiction, and i loved tasting it(vampire much?), naturally people didn't understand and usually called me stuff i have long forgotten(or maybe im a wuss and forced myself to forget).

Same with t he insults, I just gave up caring about what others thought of me, so they can call me whatever they want.

In Yr. 8 I convinced the Twilight obsessed girl in my class that I was a vampire, that spread but people forgot.

Yoshi876 said:
In Yr. 8 I convinced the Twilight obsessed girl in my class that I was a vampire, that spread but people forgot.

If you want a more interesting outcome I suggest using a tactic like that on someone who's schizophrenic and possibly just delusional.

Well, in less of a shameful way and more a "no one would really care" way, I don't exactly have perfect pitch, but when I recall a song, I can sing it in the original key even if I don't hear it beforehand. Like, I can tell you that both the original Zelda theme song, and the version in ALLTP are in the same key. And I didn't even look that up.

Phantom L said:
Being a hugeass fangirl.

so would it be possible to fangirl while being male?

off topic but i always wondered.

its barely been an hour and this is already an a+ topic

honestly this topic feels like MY BAD PAST topic, just seems that way to me haha.

Then again i did nothing to negate that at all.

dont be ridiculous

after a+ comes s-

Squawks the Parrot said:
I have a strange thing called eidetic memory, or photographic memory. When I look away from an image or book, or even after a few minutes of hearing a song, I can very easily sketch/speak/recall the content. I usually keep it to myself. Sometimes, it's something I'd rather not have, mainly because of how much people go on about it as if I'm too different from everybody else.
funny thing is, there's somebody at my school who used to brag about his eidetic memory all the time last year.

I'm proud of my ability to shoot piss out of a sniper rifle and knife people from 20 kilometres away due to compensatory lag

Yoshi876 said:
This thread is all about the Things that you are proud of, but you shouldn't be.

Most people in my school think I'm a murderer and I don't really do anything to dispel that. Many girls in my science class thought I had a knife on me, when my Maths teacher looked at my bus pass photo she admitted I should be behind bars and my DT teacher doesn't trust me with knives, and most people are worried when I have a compass or scissors. Shouldn't be proud, but I really am.
I know what that feels like; one time in fifth grade we had to make presentations on demostrating something and I had to show the class how to make lemonade. I brought in a plastic knife (well how else do you cut fruit) and got in trouble because the teacher thought I had used it to threaten people on the bus.[br]What the *bleep*.

Yoshi876 said:
Zae said:

Same with t he insults, I just gave up caring about what others thought of me, so they can call me whatever they want.
I actually laugh when someone insults me.

Purple Yoshi said:
Well, in less of a shameful way and more a "no one would really care" way, I don't exactly have perfect pitch, but when I recall a song, I can sing it in the original key even if I don't hear it beforehand. Like, I can tell you that both the original Zelda theme song, and the version in ALLTP are in the same key. And I didn't even look that up.

Same!

As for what I probably shouldn't be proud of but am, I too am good at taking insults. However, I tend to turn it around. For example, I had gym class with some really good friends this year and we would be loud and obnoxious just for fun while we played kickball. This kid (who is addicted to drugs and a moron and not in any way a contributing member of society) got really annoyed and started calling us sorts of stuff. So I started screaming and making the freakiest noises until he had a breakdown and left the gym and I'm pretty sure he got in trouble for that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and then my team won.

I think I can survive longer than most people because I usually don't get more than 5 hours of sleep but I feel fine and I could go up to 10 hours without eating before I feel hungry(I eat normally of course though)

Re: Things you're proud of, but probably shouldn't be

I killed 11 people

That's really unfortunate. You're going to have to kill another one so that it's not a prime number.

I'm overly proud of the fact that I don't need as much sleep as other people I know.

I'm also overly proud of my fangirlyness.

Diesel said:
Uniju do you want to volunteer
No, but I recommend a member of the Mafia Hosts Guild.

Back