Super Smash Bros Brawl or Mario Sports Mix?

Shyghoul

Peace be with you, whoever you are.
Pronouns
she/her/they
so yeah i'm getting some money i a few days and i was wondering which of these games should i get?

btw if this is in the wrong board mods then please move it, i wasn't sure which one to put it in

I suggest Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Mario Sports Mix, while a decent game of course due to its great gameplay, courses, and character exclusive stuff (such as slightly different powers when it comes to saving the ball, attacking, and stuff), has a pretty crappy character roster. You see all of those starter Mario characters? Well, be happy with them because they're the only Mario characters you'll play as. No unlockable Mario characters, sorry.

Definitely Brawl.

mmmkay i'l go ahead and get brawl then

thanks for da advice

They're different kinds so it only depends on which you like more.

But I can say that Mix Sport is just a deteriorated version from Hoops 3-on-3. Go to get Hoops 3-on-3 if having NDS on hand, and save the rest of money for SSB3 or 4.

Baby Luigi said:
No unlockable Mario characters, sorry.
3rd party guests work well sometimes. But instead of those generic professions I'd prefer to see protagonists or notable characters from FF titles.

I've only owned Brawl, but I've played Sports Mix and overall I find Brawl the more appealing. Especially with all the collecting of stickers and trophies, I also really enjoyed the Story mode.

This topic was last bumped like 4 months ago, the TC is LIKELY to already make his decision, why did you felt the need to bump it?

yeah he already said he bought it sooooo

Back