I need ideas for what to draw!

Lily x

Goodbye
Recently, I have wanted to get back into arty stuff, like drawing. However, I have no idea where to start. That's why I want you guys to give me some/requests and ideas. The drawings will mainly be scanned pencil sketches but any really good ones might come in colour.
Rules and regulations
1. I know I am not the greatest drawer ever, so don't expect picasso art. I like it if you can give me advice on how to improve, but flat out insulting my drawing and being rude is not allowed and in doing so, I will ignore anything you request.
2. I am doing this in my free time, please note that they may take a while. I would like it if you didn't pester me to ask me to hurry up or request too many at once.
3. My skills are not super vast so there is a chance I may be unable to do your idea/request
4. The drawings will be in my own style in most cases so if you want something super realistic, please state so

So, request away.

I'm in an Ace Attorney mood. Could you please draw Nick and Maya eating burgers together?

Draw Isabelle punching Tom Nook in the face.

Done all three comments and pics in spoilers
nickmaya_zpsaca5eb91.jpg

I'm pretty impressed with this one. Yes, I know I suck at hands and feet and please note this is my first attempt at drawing Nick's hair
animalcrossing_zps601fdf7e.jpg

I tried to keep it cute and comical, I know the punch isn't very punchy so if you want me to try and do a proper punch, please say so.
canvas_zps2521c9e3.jpg

I assume this was what you meant, if not, please say

Please say so if you want yours coloured, if it isn't already or if you want me to change/redo anything, though please don't make me change something 50 times because one tiny detail isn't right.

Also, expect a drawing of Gauis and Klavier Gavin with his hair down later.

chiaki1_zpsf5ee962f.jpg

I hope its ok, I'm not used to drawing people led down and I have no idea why I gave her nintendo themed nightwear

Phantom L said:
I hope its ok, I'm not used to drawing people led down and I have no idea why I gave her nintendo themed nightwear
Lily do you w- uh nevermind

can you draw Link preparing to attack Yoshi?

Bowser45 the Sith Nazgul Pony of the Caribbean said:
Phantom L said:
Lily do you w- uh nevermind

can you draw Link preparing to attack Yoshi?
I will try and do that later or tommorow as I am taking a little break now as I have just drawn two pictures in a row

Anyway, as expected

gaius1_zps84493966.jpg

I had to get creative with the colours as I have very few dark brown/grey shades so excuse me if they are a little off
klavier_zps40382502.jpg

yeah.... The Jacket was an ass to draw and I decided not to colour this one as it looked fine just outlined and excuse the weird hands

Draw Packy's fat self sitting on the couch, eating Doritos, and watching re-runs of Married...with Children

you can base Packy's design on just his Palkia head on top of a large body

Phantom L said:
nickmaya_zpsaca5eb91.jpg

I'm pretty impressed with this one. Yes, I know I suck at hands and feet and please note this is my first attempt at drawing Nick's hair
and that's sigged. Good job!

Phantom L said:
animalcrossing_zps601fdf7e.jpg

I tried to keep it cute and comical, I know the punch isn't very punchy so if you want me to try and do a proper punch, please say so.

Nah, that'll work. ありがとうございます。

Bowser45, I tried to draw your request, but it failed badly. I will have another go at it later though.

I did the other two.
fatpalkia_zps6136e9b5.jpg
103ced7c-d5e4-4e74-aad9-84f6e6fdc890_zps626a80f8.jpg

Joey Tribbiani said:
draw me and you sitting under a peach tree watching the sunset

you can leave out the sunset if you want
In what form do you want me to draw you...

Phantom L said:
fatpalkia_zps6136e9b5.jpg

oh man, that's beautiful!

What's that last word coming from the TV? Is it "kids"? The show's actually called Married...with Children, not Kids. Whatever, though.

Thank you so much! I'll think of another request later.

Draw Rin Kagamine.

Let me warn you that I am pretty busy again today so I probably won't be able to get anything done.

Phantom L said:
Joey Tribbiani said:
draw me and you sitting under a peach tree watching the sunset

you can leave out the sunset if you want
In what form do you want me to draw you...
well I've only really got one form

if you're still puzzled, the guy in the middle of my sig

Back