Longest You've Been Awake

Drift said:
4am
No caffeine, just cold water
Did you drink it or pour it over your head?

For me, I can't stay up late as long as you guys since everyone in my house tends to go to bed at like 11 or 11:30 PM and my brother's room is connected to my room so I'd wake him up (or anyone else in the house) if I went on my laptop or whatever. :/

Though, during the Winter, my dad went on vacation (him and my mom sleep in separate rooms for some reason), so I pretty much took over his room, and I had my own room temporarily, and so I could be on the laptop without anyone knowing. I made sure I had my earphone plugged in so no one else could hear the sound, and made sure I wasn't typing so loud. I stayed up from about 9 AM to 5 AM watching a Kirby marathon, so that's about 20 hours for me. Not that good, but with my family, I get punished for being up too late. -__-
At least I got like 7-8 hours of sleep after I did that... =P

But usually when my dad goes on vacation and I essentially have my own room, I'll stay up longer than normal LOL

36 hours.
For some reason, I was unable to sleep, I can't remember why, how, or when.

i stayed up to 6am by playing Mario kart 7 on my 3ds.

I think the longest I've been awake was on June 3rd/4th, from 5:30 AM (to go to college) to around 3 AM, in order to do a paper for college. I then woke up at 8 AM, IIRC, missed my first class, finished my paper, and went to college in a cab to save up to 30 minutes.

Before that, the longest had been on the day of my aunt's wedding, in 2010 (around 8:30 AM to 5 AM). Funny thing is that I woke up at 10 AM on the next day feeling great.

Also, I usually stay awake from 5:30 AM to 12 AM, so I only get 5 hours of sleep every night.

Pfff... and my record is sixteen.

I've probably stayed up for about 20 hours at most. Not too impressive compared to some of the other people on here.

24 or 25.

Back