Longest You've Been Awake

Unknown Entity

The Lost Soul
It may seem unreal to most but 50 hours. I wanted to beat my old record of 48.

NEVER. AGAIN.

30 or so hours.

christ, how do you guys stay up that long o_O

I'm not really much of an all-nighter guy, but I think there was this one time back in 4th grade where I stayed up 'til 5 AM. That's the only time I can recall.

MCS said:

I'm not really much of an all-nighter guy, but I think there was this one time back in 4th grade where I stayed up 'til 5 PM. That's the only time I can recall.

i assume you meant 5am

cause if you meant 5pm, congratulations, you've just managed the complete opposite of this topic

The Undertaker said:
MCS said:

I'm not really much of an all-nighter guy, but I think there was this one time back in 4th grade where I stayed up 'til 5 PM. That's the only time I can recall.

i assume you meant 5am

cause if you meant 5pm, congratulations, you've just managed the complete opposite of this topic

yeah I meant 5 AM

I think it was 40 hours or so...

Gosh, I had Physics online homework due, and I spent the entire night finishing doing it since it was due the next day and the system crashed from like 9pm-2am. I had to go to school that next day, and I didn't go to bed until late that night.

I don't think that staying up for like 30-40 hours is that bad if you slept like 12-14 hours before doing so.

The worse - which I do during school when I have a lot of projects to do - is where you like stay up for like 21 hours, sleep like 3 hours, and repeat that for 5 days. Honestly, any sleep that is like 3 or less is not enough.

I am not sure but I would say 24 hours.
Even when I had a lot of work in university, staying awake all night to do homework was useless because I could not stay concentrated. That's better to sleep.

cryoAwakening said:
is where you like stay up for like 21 hours, sleep like 3 hours, and repeat that for 5 days. Honestly, any sleep that is like 3 or less is not enough.

I sort of just did that. Stood up for 24 hours and only got about 5 hours of sleep. Prior to staying up for 24 hours; it was only 5 hours again. ._.

My sleep is at it's worse in July...(ever since 2009 TBH)

21 hours, I think. Yeah, I can't be awake that much.

40 hours or so? i was so tired at the time that I couldn't remember how long it was

Back