Glowsquid post statements from wikis that amuses him

I could see putting in more derivatives of Rewrite.

Like {{cleanup}}, {{plot}}, and other things. It would look more "professional" too. But that's another topic.

It seems more shocking details on the Great Ape War have leaked out! (On further reflection, I'm not entirely sure if this earnest or just the weirdest injoke ever)

Cranky Kong was the main Commander and Lead Organizer of the Ape Alliance. Though his loss against Stanley the Bugman shattered his hopes and dreams, The Great Ape War is likely what took the biggest toll on his health, giving him a hunchback and requiring a cane to walk. It is assumed that Cranky was still in top shape during the war, as he brought it to an end after defeating General Krusha in a final battle.

General Krusha was the most formidable soldier in the Kroc-army, which contrasted greatly with his low IQ. He would often be sent on reconnaissance missions to retrieve the Crystal Coconut from the Primate Alliance, failing every time. His climactic showdown against Cranky Kong ended the war.

Kremling Kommander K. Rool

In the days of The War, K. Rool was not the ruler of the Kremling Krew, though it is unknown who he succeeded afterwards. K. Rule is responsible for ordering both Klump and Krusha on various missions which always failed, save an air raid, which is when Klump shot down the Brown Baron.

Can you imagine the climatic showdown between Krusha and Cranky Kong? I fucking can't.

Re: The Call of Duty Wikia's trivia section

Magikrazy said:
•This is the second episode Patrick blows something hot in Squidward's face. The first is in Jellyfishing.

Woo I just reread the thread, this was the best quote evahr. In the episode, what did he actually blow in his face !?

I Was a Teenage Gary
Trivia

Timeline

unknown

Timecards

•3 Days Later...

•SpongeBob has fallen asleep in his chair. When the rooster crows, he seems to be growing a beard. When he jumps off the chair, the beard is gone although the beard could have been a shadow.
•This episode is known to scare younger viewers because of SpongeBob's transformation.
•When his arm falls off, he doesn't regenerate his arm like he does in Graveyard Shift. This was likely because SpongeBob was unintentionally transforming into a snail. In Graveyard Shift, he pulls his arm off on purpose. Also when SpongeBob screams, his eyeballs turn into snail eyes, but in the next scene when SpongeBob says, "Gary, I'm fine." his snail eyes have eyelids on them. This may be due to an animation error.
•SpongeBob eats Gary's snail food in this episode, but in the episode Missing Identity, SpongeBob states that he never knew what his food tasted like. It's possible that his mind was corrupted while he transformed into a snail, or that he changed Gary's food, and didn't know what the new one tasted like.
•When SpongeBob's arm falls off he says "It's OK, I'm a lefty anyway." Yet it was his left hand that falls off. Although, in Neptune's Spatula, he mentions he has two left hands. Also, SpongeBob has said to be ambidextrous in The Splinter and You Don't Know Sponge.
•When Squidward gets in bed he says he hopes that he never sees a snail again, but in later episodes he seems fine with snails like in the episode That Sinking Feeling he greets Gary and in The Great Snail Race he adopts a snail.
•When Squidward exits his house to get a tan, he looks taller and more human-like than usual.
•It is unknown how SpongeBob and Squidward recovered from this incident. It's possible that the snail plasma eventually wore off.
•This episode might explain why Gary hates Squidward as he is the reason Gary almost dies.
•SpongeBob (as a snail) out of both Gary and Squidward is the only one without a shell but his pants on the lump on his snail back which used to be his bottom could be considered a shell, otherwise he is considered a slug.
•SpongeBob said that he had all of the cans of Gary's snail food marked, but it wasn't mentioned in closed captions.
•The song that Gary, SpongeBob and Squidward meow is "Blow the Man Down".It can also be heard as the Theme Song
•Squidward doesn't seem to know about Gary's existence in this episode, even though he has interacted with him in earlier episodes most notably "Culture Shock" when he introduced Gary to the audience.
•The narrator does not pronounce the "3 days later" card. This is the first episode where that happens and the only time in the Hillenburg era (1999-2004). In the Filipino dub, he does pronounce the time card (in English)
•In the "Lights, Camera, Pants!" game, there is a painting based on this episode.
•The aftermath of the Snail SpongeBob chasing Squidward leaves Squidward's house a wreck. The sharp pointed end of his clarinet is seen going into a portrait of Squidward's nose. Coincidentally, the sharp pointed Snail Plasma item is caught on Squidward's nose a few seconds afterwards.
•This the first time SpongeBob has transformed into another animal rather than a shape, the second time being during a Halloween promo for Nickelodeon in 2010 in which he transforms into a Moldy Sponge.
•Much like Scaredy Pants, this episode is rarely aired because it is a Halloween-themed episode.
•There was a scene of Squidward being transformed into a snail in the original airing. However, it was cut because it was too gruesome for younger viewers. It's still uncut in Polish airings.
•In Polish version, this episode called Ślimaczy weekend which means Snail Weekend.
•In Polish version, SpongeBob says he is a right instead of left-handed which eliminates the error.

Cultural References
•The title of this episode is a parody of the of an old horror movie, I Was a Teenage Werewolf.

Errors
•When Squidward said "Eat! Eat! Eat! You've gotta finish this food!", Gary was lip syncing to what Squidward was saying.
•When SpongeBob says "That's okay, I'm a lefty anyway" when his arm disappears, the arm that disappears was his left arm.
•In this episode, the snails are seen sitting on a wooden fence. However, there are no fences near the three houses.
• SpongeBob says he is a left-handed in this episode but in You Don't Know Sponge, he says he is ambidextrous.
•When SpongeBob played fetch with Gary, there was a watch on his arm, but when Gary returns the toy back to SpongeBob, it is gone permanently in the episode.
•When SpongeBob says, "What a great friend you are, Squidward." the captions said, "You're a great friend, Squidward." This happens many times in SpongeBob episodes due to the fact that the dialogue in many episodes is mispronounced, the grammar is always fixed in close captioning.

Wookiepedia seems to have a thing for making hundreds of articles about background characters.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_hunched_individual
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_Aqualish
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_Yuvernian
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_calendar

Oh yeah, then there's the breast article, which I'm obviously not going to link to.

Wookiepedia said:
As male individuals were not biologically meant to nurse their offsprings, they sported much smaller breasts and produced no milk.

Do we have an article on the unidentified Toad from Super Mario RPG who tricked Mario into thinking he stepped in something?

Re: The Call of Duty Wikia's trivia section

Xanthium said:
Magikrazy said:
•This is the second episode Patrick blows something hot in Squidward's face. The first is in Jellyfishing.

Woo I just reread the thread, this was the best quote evahr. In the episode, what did he actually blow in his face !?
It was a burnt marshmallow.

Glancing at the categories section for the Wikpedia article about the Tiny Toon Adventures movie reveals the article to be within these categories: "Crossover animation" and "Animated Superman films"-and I'm disputing that-I've literally seen the whole thing (but on different days) when it aired on The Hub and in nearly no way possible this is a crossover and I did not see Superman at all in the movie.

Gulillilliant said:
Wookiepedia seems to have a thing for making hundreds of articles about background characters.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_hunched_individual
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_Aqualish
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_Yuvernian
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_calendar
I hope MarioWiki does the same at one point so we can boast about how our article amount has finally surpassed Wikipedia's article amount.

...There are things in Star Wars that DON'T have a fully fleshed out backstory?

Here's some more from Wikipedia:

Hanna-Barbera in amusement parks (King's Island section) said:
The Enchanted Voyage ride was closed in 1983, to be retrofitted to the upcoming Smurfs television series. "The Smurfs' Enchanted Village" debuted in 1984, while the television series was popular. People would ride in a boat around the world of the Smurfs celebrating the seasons of Winter, Fall, Summer, and Spring.

same article said:
The same thing was did to the Kings Island version a year later. Ironically, Cedar Fair purchased both of those parks as well as the three other parks that was owned by Viacom.

note: the above quote referred to when that roller coaster was re-themed on The Fairly Oddparents.

once again said:
Unusually, this attraction is a wild mouse roller coaster. It doesn't located at any of the former Paramount Parks altogether.

still the same article said:
This attraction, that found in Carowinds, Kings Dominion, Kings Island and Canada's Wonderland take on the traditional dark ride.

further down the same article in the "other attractions" section said:
Attractions associated with DC Comics, although can be found in every parks themed to Warner Bros., and had the show Super Friends (and also The Dukes) that made also by Hanna-Barbera, never appeared altogether in any of the Hanna-Barbera parks- it were always under WB control.

Attractions to the shows such as The Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, and any other shows that co-produced with Cartoon Network Studios were unavailable in any of the Hanna-Barbera attractions. Also attractions themed to Snorks, Pac-Man and Richie Rich were also not allowed. Majority, attractions themed to The Jetsons is usually the dominant attraction in every H-B parks.

Anyone reading that article must consult a psychic in one way or another before or after reading it.

Vommack said:

I think star wars dot com had (and may still has) contests where the winner could give a name to and write a backstory for a random background character.

Glowsquid said:
Vommack said:

I think star wars dot com had (and may still has) contests where the winner could give a name to and write a backstory for a random background character.
Even if they didn't, there's still the fact that a lot of background Star Wars characters have a ridiculous amount of information for the tiny role they played. All the way down to the deathsticks guy in the bar scene from Episode 2.

Glowsquid said:

What?! Why doesn't Nintendo do that with their stuff? If they did we'd have zero speculation by now.

Nysic said:
MarioWiki needs articles on every single color reskin in Smash Bros to be complete
Like an article about me.

Honky Kong is a white recolor of Donkey Kong from the Super Smash Bros series. His favorite pastimes include playing Minesweeper, putting mayonnaise on his sandwiches, and riding his segway.

Doctor Walter Bishop said:
http://www.conservapedia.com/Main_Page

i...i wish this was a joke

i apologize on the behalf of all conservatives
The wiki isn't written by conservatives; it's written by a bunch of elitist idiots.

It's an insult to humanity.

It's so hilariously awful that not even "mainstream" conservatives accept it.

Back