Do you believe SMB 3 was a play?

Coin Heaven

Coin Heaven since '97!
Banned User
We know Smb2 was a dream. But was Smb3 a play? Think about it. The curtain in the intro, all the platforms had bolts. Other platforms hung from wires instead of magically floating. And at the end of the stage, Mario exoted stage right.

I think any Mario game could be all an act if you think about it in another way, what with the main villain joining Mario for partying, racing, and other sports?

Yes, it could've been a play. I know what you're talking about, Coin Heaven. I saw it for the first time on "FailBlog". It is true that the game was just a play. Trust me, I was watching over the stars when it happened. 8)

Well, that theory would explain why the Koopalings aren't Bowser's kids. After all, they were only stated as such in that particular game.

But the thing is, if it were a play, why are the Koopalings still affiliates of Bowser? If it were a play, we could assume that the Koopalings are just random actors that aren't even related.

Are we to assume that the whole series is made up of nothing but plays? (That would explain a lot too, actually.)

It's possible, maybe that's why Bowser keeps surviving, the entire series is a play

Back