No more required Internet connection! Used games can be traded in!

Coin Heaven said:
Hobbes said:
I'll now consider getting one.
Why? They only caved when we threatned them with PS4 getting and boycott of their product. Their true colors have been shown, how malevolent amd greedy they are.

Every big company does things if it will likely get them more profit, they're all just trying to make money

Coin Heaven said:
Hobbes said:
Why? They only caved when we threatned them with PS4 getting and boycott of their product. Their true colors have been shown, how malevolent amd greedy they are.
They took risks, they didn't pay off, and they decided to change their strategy. Every business does that, it would be stupid to follow through with a plan that is bound to fail.

Coin Heaven said:
Hobbes said:

They wanted to try something different.

I'll be the first to admit that the ideas were not completely idiotic, they just wouldn't work for me at all.

They had these always online and the lack of being able to trade or resell to add new features instead:
-Never needing a disk
-Being able to like hand a game in your library to a friend or something (This one might have been fake, i dunno i wasn't at e3)
-Being able to have game developers use more than what the disk can hold.

But changing it back to no always online, and making it more relying on disks again, will either make these features different, or disappear completely.

Like i said, I don't support these features, 90% of the games i buy are used, kinda kicks me in the ass, I definitely wasn't getting it, but that doesn't change the point:
Microsoft tried to do something different, just because you don't agree with their features, then don't instantly jump to "They are trying to steal all our money". They then went and changed their idea because of sheer amount of hate, and low preorder sales.

TL;DR:
They tried to do something new, the fanbase uproared, and they changed it. Be fucking happy that you indirectly controlled a large company and stop fucking complaining that they are trying to take your money, because nintendo and sony are doing the same.

Ness said:
Im still buying a PS4 because im not trusting microsoft again
Everyone should do this, Microsoft doesn't deserve to get sales after trying to pull this shit.

Xpike said:
Ness said:
Everyone should do this, Microsoft doesn't deserve to get sales after trying to pull this shit.
because everyone should do what you do or they're wrong

Bowser45 the Sith Nazgul Pony of the Caribbean said:
Xpike said:
Ness said:
because everyone should do what you do or they're wrong
considering they would just be showing support to a company that tried to block more than 1/3rd of the world from even playing their console and is being way more anti-consumer than EA or Activision, it would be quite perjudicial to our rights in the long-tern, yes

that's stupid, no matter what they've done or what your opinion on it is can't be actually wrong to buy an Xbox 1

No one is going to buy an Xbox One anyway since the PS4 is better AND cheaper than it

Baby Luigi said:
No one is going to buy an Xbox One anyway since the PS4 is better AND cheaper than it
Expect the people who vowed to always be loyal to Xbox.

Yeah except those guys...who don't really matter compared to the rest of us, right?

At the end of the day if someone wants to buy an Xbox One it's their decision. If someone else wants a Wii U/PS4 instead then its's their decision thats all that matters. If someone wants to buy it they will.

Yoshidude99 said:
At the end of the day if someone wants to buy an Xbox One it's their decision. If someone else wants a Wii U/PS4 instead then its's their decision thats all that matters. If someone wants to buy it they will.
Exactly.

Back