Sonic Boom (new Sonic the Hedgehog with MLP writer)

Smashgoom202 said:
Oh... interesting... Also, the company making the cartoon show is French... Considering the LAST French Sonic TV show I saw... ugh, nevermind.
Je prends insulte à çeci.

Farkles14 said:
According to Bigredbutton's website, one of their co-founders (Bob Rafei) was once one of the lead designers at Naughty Dog, and was instrumental in releasing both Crash Bandicoot and Jak and Daxter.

That's intriguing.
That definitely has me very intrigued.

I'm okay with the designs, surprised so much people on the sonic fandom are freaking out even about Sonic arms being blue(lol, what nitpickers! those animals have fur in their legs anyways) Knuckles DID hit the gym a bit too hard these last months but oh well, everything else is promising! the cartoon trailer was entertaining to say the least and the game looks pretty sweet apart from the dead looking in game models for the characters (Is really uncanny, hope they fix them up a bit to make them more lively, this ain't playstation 2 era anymore)

Thrawn said:
sonic x is, like, the pinnacle of a kids' show. the only show that comes (sorta) close is phineas and ferb
personally its not one of my favorite shows
but its the best sonic show by far imo
this one seems to have comedic potential though

Thrawn said:
Farkles14 said:
Thrawn said:
but the question is... will it ever surpass sonic x?
It really wouldn't take much to surpass Sonic X.
sonic x is, like, the pinnacle of a kids' show. the only show that comes (sorta) close is phineas and ferb

Sonic X barely had anything to do with Sonic especially since Sonic himself got sidelined by:
cDU5P73.png

Randy Cunningham said:
Thrawn said:
Farkles14 said:
Thrawn said:

Sonic X barely had anything to do with Sonic especially since Sonic himself got sidelined by:
cDU5P73.png
season 1, maybe

season 2 definitely not

i watched up to season 2 at least and it didnt seem too bad.

Considering how horrible a lot of anime adaptions are, i was actually surprised.

Thrawn said:
Farkles14 said:
Thrawn said:
no you are wrong in so many ways

Pretty confident Sonic X sucks
also thee best kids show is Regular show

The Robot Masters said:
ernesth100 said:
Regular Show isnt for kids.
It's on Cartoon Network during the day, so yes. It is.
kids =/= general audiences.

Besides, anyone who just takes a quick glance at the show can tell it's not "for kids". It looks more at home in [adult swim], though it's not since it doesn't got NEARLY as extreme as it could.

Anyway, can we PLEASE get back to Sonic, people?

Have I mentioned that I liked Dr. Eggman's new look? Because I do. At first I was jsut okay with it, but now it's really grown on me!

I wonder more so if it will have a main continual storyline at all, or if each episode will be (largely) independent with perhaps only snippets of plot that carries over

Back