StreetPass Mii Plaza 2.0

I made this one because I've now got my laptop back, and I think my old one should be locked. Anyway questions and their answers are after that next section below.

Anyway, how far are you? I have just rescued the Prince and now I have to rescue the Princess. I also have 8 Miis in my plaza and I and I'm nearly finished the Mario and Bowser puzzle.

Questions and Answers:

How do you get StreetPass?: I think you need to activate it in order to work. StreetPass Mii Plaza is pre-installed.

How do you meet Miis?: For StreetPass, you can find Miis throughout the world when the 3DS finds other 3DS', SpotPass works by meeting a Mii in several different ways, one way is by joining one of their games in MK7.

For the Q&A:
How do you get StreetPass? It's pre-installed, not pre-downloaded. There's a difference.
Does your Mii wear a hat? Is that a FAQ question? I think not. Anyway, mine has cat ears.
How do you meet Miis? That SpotPass part you wrote down there, only applies to Mario Kart 7, but they won't help you progress through the games in StreetPass Mii Plaza.

Anyway, I have around 2000 Mii's in my Plaza, thanks to visiting Gamescom, FirstLook, etc.
To see my progress on the Puzzles: http://www.dshack.org/forum/index.php?/topic/975-puzzle-swap-animations/

MKGirlism said:
For the Q&A:
How do you get StreetPass? It's pre-installed, not pre-downloaded. There's a difference.
Does your Mii wear a hat? Is that a FAQ question? I think not. Anyway, mine has cat ears.
How do you meet Miis? That SpotPass part you wrote down there, only applies to Mario Kart 7, but they won't help you progress through the games in StreetPass Mii Plaza.

Anyway, I have around 2000 Mii's in my Plaza, thanks to visiting Gamescom, FirstLook, etc.
To see my progress on the Puzzles: http://www.dshack.org/forum/index.php?/topic/975-puzzle-swap-animations/

Changed

No Lakitu, Japanese Puzzles only work on European/Australian and American systems, as soon as they become available on them.

For example: I had no way to progress with the Fire Emblem: Awakening Puzzle, because it was Japan-only last year.
But as soon as it has hit Europe, I can now Swap Pieces between these Regions.

Devilish Brain Training is another example: It was Japan-only for a long time, now I can Swap Pieces between Japan and America, but not Europe/Australia.

It is pretty annoying how the 40 piece puzzles require you to perform a total of "8" StreetPasses in order to get all the special puzzle pieces. Not everyone has the luxury to StreetPass with other people, and the new puzzle promotions add to the issue.

Speaking of StreetPass Mii Plaza 2.0, Nintendo 3DS 6.0 came out this night, and they have changed StreetPass Mii Plaza completely:

At least, I have a Japanese 3DS and European 3DS, both have this change applied.
However, I've just heard from a mate in America, that he didn't get this change, and only has a blocked ARDSi instead.

It comes with the new Update, you don't have another choice, if you want to continue using the eShop.
But users have reported, that the UK doesn't have this problem, and when testing on the Japanese 3DS, it doesn't have the problem neither.

Well, it works fine on my Japanese 3DS.

I assume it's Ireland and English, which is what an Irish person would do, anyway.

I've bought 2 of the games, for now.
The Guard game was pretty boring, while the Mansion game is actually awesome.

Dry Bones 2.0 said:
I made this one because I've now got my laptop back, and I think my old one should be locked. Anyway questions and their answers are after that next section below.

Anyway, how far are you? I have just rescued the Prince and now I have to rescue the Princess. I also have 8 Miis in my plaza and I and I'm nearly finished the Mario and Bowser puzzle.

Questions and Answers:

How do you get StreetPass?: I think you need to activate it in order to work. StreetPass Mii Plaza is pre-installed.

How do you meet Miis?: For StreetPass, you can find Miis throughout the world when the 3DS finds other 3DS', SpotPass works by meeting a Mii in several different ways, one way is by joining one of their games in MK7.
Nice Avatar ou have..¿did you make it?
Now talking about your subject do you meet Miis at walking around with your 3DS on and your street pass on too, or that is what i do

I still need to Upload a Screenshot of the new 8-bit Mario Hat, but my Windows installation suddenly became Laggy as hell.

Just after taking out the fire, 2 rooms left until the final battle.

Why won't the game give me a treasure chest with :waluigi: 's cap and another which will give me :daisy: 's crown?

These are all Hats/Crowns/Costumes I have, right now.
http://www.mariowiki.com/StreetPass_Mii_Plaza#Gallery

Wait, I thought I have Uploaded the images?

Back