StreetPass Mii Plaza 2.0

That's because I only have Unlocked StreetPass Quest II on my Japanese 3DS, while I've only Unlocked StreetPass Squad and StreetPass Mansion on my European 3DS.

I like the new games, and I TOTALLY want more use out of the StreetPass Plaza. I think it's so much fun, but the downside is there aren't that many people who live near me that have 3DS's...

StreetPass HotSpots are launching soon, you know?

MKGirlism said:
StreetPass HotSpots are launching soon, you know?
Not soon enough... Wait, I thought they were happening already at Nintendo Zones... Not that I know of any Nintendo Zones near me...

This is what I meant:

I've edited it away, as I was watching it while doing other stuff at the same time.

Maybe?
That was the Nintendo Direct Mini of yesterday, so if Reggie talked about it yesterday too, it's probably a "yes".
This is Satoru Shibata, the head of Nintendo of Europe, by the way.

MKGirlism said:
Maybe?
That was the Nintendo Direct Mini of yesterday, so if Reggie talked about it yesterday too, it's probably a "yes".
This is Satoru Shibata, the head of Nintendo of Europe, by the way.
I wish I knew when and where to find this stuff out for myself... Also, you rarely hear from Nintendo of Europe in major events, it's usually either Japan or America.

Yeah, NOE started to become more and more independent from NOA, nowadays.
I mean, we in Europe always had to wait for Nintendo of America, before any game could be launched in Europe.
This doesn't happen anymore, that's why more games and stuff get mixed in release dates, etc..

Back