If you get banned from Xbox One, you lose all of your games

VAC makes you pretty much unable to play anything multiplayer, I think it takes something like outright hacking Steam to have your account and owned games completely taken away

Caliborn said:
Rocker64 said:
And of course microsoft will enforce these rules by having the kinect be constantly be scanning the room it is in which will allow it to retrieve this information as well as giving off more radiation than the sun and killing you instantly.

Can't I just put it in a box or something?

It will either scan that that Microsoft didn't make the box, and then ban you, will just simply scan through the box, or it will be unable to scan you and you won't be able to use the console.

Time Turner said:
You know, pretty much everything that people are complaining about with the Xbone is stuff that Steam has done for quite some time.

But... but... I thought we just said that if you get your Steam account banned, you keep your games, but you can't play online multiplayer...

Time Turner said:
You know, pretty much everything that people are complaining about with the Xbone is stuff that Steam has done for quite some time.
Like what?

The only legitimate "complaint" that they both share is that you can't give used games, but that is a fault digital distribution has, not a chosen feature designed to make you not resell the game.

Time Turner said:
Like everyone above said, apart from no used games, this is false, and even then Steam gets around this issue by having ridiculous sales.

Back