If you get banned from Xbox One, you lose all of your games

-----

the coolest dude ever
Pronouns
he/him
fWpJY1n.png

So pretty much this thing does everything bad besides clubbing baby harp seals, correct?

Now Microsoft are trolling.

Guess it does get people to be nice but still losing all of your games is horrible.

'3Kraid said:
So pretty much this thing does everything bad besides clubbing baby harp seals, correct?

don't forget littering

but yes

Just sent my friend (a big Xbox fan) an email about why he shouldn't buy an Xbox One. I would've told him at school, but he's moved to the other side of the country. I hope he's aware of all these faults.

Does that mean if you get banned, you have to buy the console and all the games again?

Proto Man said:
besides clubbing baby harp seals, correct?

Uh-oh, someone here hasn't read the fine print in the Terms of Service.

I dooooooo

Often there's a joke in there about failure to uphold these laws will result in you having your trousers ripped off and fed to a Tyrannosaurus rex, and you'll then be humiliated by being marched right through your town without your trousers on

no fucking joke, it happens quite often

i think microsoft has stabbed themselves in the foot, completely destroyed its house, and finally jumped off a cliff in agony

and more

Matt Foley said:
What exactly gets you banned?

Not having a windows phone.
Having another person in the room as you when doing anything.
Not having 18 different kinects
Not being the only person within 3 square miles
Having the thought about buying a ps4 or wii u
Owning a non-microsoft product.

And of course microsoft will enforce these rules by having the kinect be constantly be scanning the room it is in which will allow it to retrieve this information as well as giving off more radiation than the sun and killing you instantly.

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
You're all pretty adamant about this, although Valve does the same thing with steam and people arent going with pitchforks to them
Where did you get this info? a MS fanboy? If you get banned on Steam the only thing that happens is that you can't access VAC servers.

Rocker64 said:
And of course microsoft will enforce these rules by having the kinect be constantly be scanning the room it is in which will allow it to retrieve this information as well as giving off more radiation than the sun and killing you instantly.

Can't I just put it in a box or something?

Back