Favourite mario enemy

Who is your Favorite mario RPG main enemy?

• Total voters

Cackletta

Plus, I have no motivation. My parents are fine.
Who is your favorite mario enemy? ( be warned: this may have spoilers due to discussing characters)
I like cackletta, which isnt a surprise to anyone.

Cackletta said:
ok, there you go. I dont like count bleck, but I didnt really know who dimentio was until I searched him up.
Dimentio.gif

he is the guy who made the first boss of spm all crazy and messed up, you fight him in chapter 3, and
he is the final boss

Pretty obvious who I picked but really no votes for Fawful yet?

this poll is missing a lot of enemies

anyways Dark Bowser is my favorite enemy character but Shy Guys are currently my favorite generic enemy

Cackletta said:
I put in main enemys. dark bowser is not the main enemy, and neither is shy guy.
in that logic the only person who should be on this poll is Bowser

well he is still my favorite enemy character and Shy Guys are still my favorite generic enemy

The topic title is misleading. It talks about Mario enemies from specifically the RPG games

In general, Shy Guys.

But from the RPG games (which this topic seems to only be about), I suppose Dimentio is my favorite.

I am confused. If this is for the main villains in the RPG's, I already made a topic for that. If it is regular enemies, then you have mostly bosses and main villians. Also if you were putting everything down, then you can't be biased by refusing to put Count Bleck on there. You don't have to like him. (I disliked Bowser in Sticker Star but I still put him on my poll.) Also you should change the name of the topic itself (and not just the poll) or add enemies from other games outside the RPG's besides Bowser.

Cackletta said:
Randombob-omb4761 said:
No Boos ,No Koopas ,No Bullet Bills, None of these are popular.
it says favorite RPG villain. also, I am VERY sure bowser is popular.
in that case why do he have two threads for the exact same thing

Back