The School Fads

Unknown Entity said:
School fads. Heh. I never partook in any. I was that anti-social individual who'd get bullied a lot.

It did annoy me, that's for sure.

Never said that you had to partake in any, just list some that you see.

cryoAwakening said:
Unknown Entity said:
School fads. Heh. I never partook in any. I was that anti-social individual who'd get bullied a lot.

It did annoy me, that's for sure.

Never said that you had to partake in any, just list some that you see.

"DRUGZ R SO COOL LOL"

Also, females dressing inappropriately seemed to be one...

^ Sadly we have uniforms D:

Also some guys at my school seemed to have discovered Feels Like the First Time by Foreigner and seem to think it's hilarious for some reason. Apparently they have a hard time believing that any kind of sensual innuendo ever existed before they were born. I hardly ever feel reason to sympathize with the "I liked such and such before it was cool" crowd, but THAT'S NOT HOW YOUR SUPPOSED TO ENJOY FOREIGNER AAAAAHHHH

Well, there was the dress code about how girls cannot where any spaghetti straps or the like if it was not at least three fingers-width. We asked a teacher about it, and he was like "They say because people could get turned on. You know, all those people with a shoulder fetish." :P

Yeah, another fad was actually formal fridays. At school, some people made a thing for a long time about how on fridays everyone dresses up. It only lasted a little bit before only like three people did it.

I accidentally started fads of people saying the words 'bamboozled', 'chump', 'weesnaw', and 'The Once-Ler'

Pokemon and Yugioh were popular through third grade.

Tamagotchi was HUGE in fourth grade.

The DS came out when I was in fifth grade so Nintendo was big then and in sixth.

Seventh and eighth were all Twilight.

Silly bandz in ninth grade.

Jersey Shore was tenth, I believe.

Eleventh was all about Hunger Games.

Finally, I can't really think of anything for this past year. Maybe the Harlem Shake? Gangnam Style? I thought those were both idiotic AF, so I don't really know.

Back