Which one of these Mario and Luigi games should I get?

Shyghoul

Peace be with you, whoever you are.
Pronouns
she/her/they
So yeah do you guys think I should get Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga or Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time,or would it be worth it to buy both of them?

They are both amazing so I would get both, but just warning you both have very hard final bosses.

The only one I've played is Bowser's Inside Story but I assume you have already beaten it,p.

I herd both games are amazing but people say the first game is better.

Superstar Saga. I haven't had the chance to play the other two yet.

Superstar saga. One of the best gba games you could spend your money on.

I prefer you get Partners in Time, but Superstar Saga is pretty great too

I love both of them equally, so I'd say just get the one that's easiest for you to buy really. Partners in Time was a bit more complex, so if you like that, maybe you should get that over Superstar Saga.

And I take it you've already played Inside Story?

Zero Revolution said:
yeah

At this point i'm leaning towards getting SS,i was just wondering though,does the game absolutely require you to use the L button at any time? (the L button on my DS is broke)

Bilbo Baggins said:
Zero Revolution said:
yeah

At this point i'm leaning towards getting SS,i was just wondering though,does the game absolutely require you to use the L button at any time? (the L button on my DS is broke)
Yeah, to switch commands for the bro in the back.

I don't think PiT does, but I'll have to check on that.

King Antasma said:
Bilbo Baggins said:

Is it possible to work around that? (like if Luigi is in the back,can you switch his commands by putting him in the front,switch his commands with the R button,then put him in the back again so he can do his command back there)

Bilbo Baggins said:
King Antasma said:
Bilbo Baggins said:

Is it possible to work around that? (like if Luigi is in the back,can you switch his commands by putting him in the front,switch his commands with the R button,then put him in the back again so he can do his command back there)
No, because certain commands (like High Jump) require him to be in back, so you cannot have that command selected when he is in front.

Yeah, I felt that you'll have more laughs and fun with Partners in Time than with Superstar Saga.

No offense to that, but the button stuff was a bit rough, but then again, you have to buy items in Partners in Time...

Honestly, I just think Partners in Time was a lot more fun.

well i'm going to go ahead and get SS,(i somehow fixed the button on my DS),i'l proabably get PiT in a few weeks when i have more money

thanks to everyone for the opinions

どういたしまして、ビルボ・バギンズさん。

Back