Favorite Mario quote

G Major Steven Stone

A rock-solid source of support
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
The Shadow Prince
My favorite is Wario's "D'oh I missed!" from the original Mario Party. What about you?

Anything Baby Luigi says but my favorite is "Baby Luigi, number not one."

Wario says silly things too, especially his "D'OH I MISSED!"

Baby Luigi said:
Anything Baby Luigi says but my favorite is "Baby Luigi, number not one."

Wario says silly things too, especially his "D'OH I MISSED!"
Yeah, like I said above, I like that one. It cracks me up.

It never gets old!

Baby Luigi said:
It never gets old!
I've watched him say that about 10 times, and I still fall down laughing.

"Yahoo!" - Mario :mario:

"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"

~Francis, Super Paper Mario.

Two of mine are in my sig but I also love Dimentio's simlies and Fawful always says something funny.

"No no no no no no no, you klutz!" ~ Daisy after getting a double bogey or worse in Mario Golf Toadstool Tour.

That line cracks me up every time I hear it.

Toad Eightyfive said:
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"

~Francis, Super Paper Mario.
Lol, I love Francis quotes.

“Wha-What do I... Oh man... A REAL girl in my room! This is so hi-technicaaaal!”

"WOOOOOOOOOOOAAAHHHHHHHH!"- Mario falling.

"Woohoo I'm the weiner"- Mario, Mario Kart Double Dash.

Dark Bowser said:
Soon this kingdom will vanish along with all who dwell within. And you, too, will sleep eternally in the dark power's embrace

The RPG's have some of the best quotes, IMO.
[quote author=Lord Fawful]"I have fury! At last, my entrance with drama! Finally! Now is the time where my true might shines, like many angry sunbeams of rage! St-standing in the spotlight at such a gala of spectacularity... My nerves are nervous! But... Now that I am thinking... Cackletta's revival was all thanks to my quite nasty efforts! Which means that all this time, I am Fawful, who is just a toady! Such working, all for others! And THAT means... The true meaning of our battle gives me fear and confusion!! I need no long speech before this battle, which will now be mighty! Snack on my wrath, fink-rats!"
[/quote]
[quote author=Lord Fawful]"I HAVE FURY!"
[/quote]
[quote author=Lord Fawful]"I am the great Cackletta's most best pupil, who is named Fawful! I am here, laughing at you! If you are giving us the chase, just to get your silly princess's voice, then you are idiots of foolishness! Princess Peach's sweet voice will soon be the bread that makes the sandwich of Cackletta's desires! And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!"[/quote]
[quote author=Lord Fawful]"Your lives that I spit on are now but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!"
[/quote]
[quote author=Lord Fawful]"I HAVE CHORTLES!"[/quote]
[quote author=Bowletta]
You've done well to make it here! I should have expected as much from the superstars of the Mushroom Kingdom! Unfortunately for you, those who desire to disrupt my plans have very short futures! After conquering the Beanbean Kingdom, I intend to make the Mushroom Kingdom mine as well! My new country has no need for old superstars! It will do just fine with only one: the Great Bowletta!!!
[/quote]
[quote author=Count Bleck]
But you are far too late to stop the Dark Prognosticus, and me... Count Bleck! All worlds will soon end. Come to grips with that now, for you cannot stop it. I suggest you make yourself comfortable and enjoy this one, final spectacle![/quote][quote author=Bowser]
bowserinsultsbleck_zps033a39a4.png

[/quote][quote author=Mr. L]"Not a funny joke, Dimentio. If I wanted to laugh, your face is inspiration enough."[/quote]
Dimentio said:
"I'll squeeze the life out of you later. Just wait over in that dimension, OK? Great."
Dimentio said:
"Now the Chaos Heart is mine! I will use it to destroy all words...and create perfect new ones!So, shall we get started? Now I have all I need...to become the king of all worlds!"
Dimentio said:
"You seem to be missing the ravishing princess and the arm-flailer."
Chuggaaconroy said:
"BOWSER'S ARMS!!!"

King Antasma said:
"You seem to be missing the ravishing princess and the arm-flailer."

What the... now that is an awesome quote indeed.

"And now, we must duel, like two gleaming banjos on a moonlit stoop!"

"And so, we meet again, like two large, hairy vikings on a storm-tossed schooner!"

"And so, we meet again, like two magical, savage unicorns at a twilit forest clearing!"

"And so, we meet again, like two large, burly dinosaurs with indigestion!"

"Such a temper! Your nostrils... They flare out like the hood of a hissing cobra!"

"And so I strike like an unseen dodgeball in an echoing gymnasium!"

During the mini-boss battle against O'Chunks at Chapter 5-2, Dimentio says something different, depending on which character is out. If it's Peach, then he says that one. If it's Mario, then it's the "vikings" simile. If it's Bowser, then it's the "burly dinosaurs" one.

"Anyone who wears a cape and a monocle is just BEGGING for a beating!"

"Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"

"Count Bleck, Floro Sapiens, whatever... Stomping fools is my business! Show me a fool, I'll stomp it! I don't even need a reason!"

"Yeah. [Peach] must be feeling lonely without her burly, awesome hubby at her side!"

"Hey! Shut yon trap, fluffy! You're talking about the WIFE of Lord Bowser!"

Lol Bowser had so many great quotes from SPM.

Back