Are you in some kind of pain right now?

My arm hurts after hitting a sharp edge of a table, bloody hard.

hey did ya'll know that flu shots actually make you feel really, intolerably sick

well they do

ugh

Crocodile Dippy said:
hey did ya'll know that flu shots actually make you feel really, intolerably sick

well they do

ugh

thats because they are actually infecting you with the flu virus in small weakened quantities, so your body will make antibodies against them. :(

feel better soon dippy. :(

Neptune 2.0 said:
Anser said:
BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
A WISDOM TOOTH IS COMING IN

THIS IS BAD

Prepare for trouble.
AND MAKE IT DOUBLE

Off topic, but I sometimes experiencing back pains.

Actually quadruple =/ I had to get two of mine out in pieces because of how deep they were located...

Ejem...

TO PROTECT THE WORLD FROM DEVASTATION!

I suppose some kinda emotional pain? I don't really have any physical pain at the moment, but my neck is hurting a bit.

My right knee is a bit stiff and restless. Also I have back pains but they're a bit worse today because I was digging up weeds and such for a while.

considering i have autistic schizophrenia i deal with some pretty big mental problems everyday.

Also afraid of getting up in the morning since i could have a seizure at that time too, which has been reduced to medication, but its still possible and i can actually be hurt from it.

While throwjng out an old dinosaur crappy box tv that weighs about twohundredlbs I dropped in on my big toe and SMAH blood squirted everywhere. That was last monday. Had to go to ER would not stop bleeding. Big toenail black as tar now. Will it fall off?

Well, I have anxiety problems, and the worse part is that it is usually caused/connected by my digestive tract.

Which means that I am an unwilling picky eater, and if I eat too much or not enough, I'll begin to have my stomach hurting and feeling the urge to throw up.

It's terrible, because I deal with this everyday. Most of the time it's just very low and not really a problem, but it can suck when you have something important and you are just in pain trying your best to relax.

Coin Heaven said:
While throwjng out an old dinosaur crappy box tv that weighs about twohundredlbs I dropped in on my big toe and SMAH blood squirted everywhere. That was last monday. Had to go to ER would not stop bleeding. Big toenail black as tar now. Will it fall off?

The toenail will, but not the toe. But that probably is the worst yet ITT.

Back