Are you in some kind of pain right now?

Anser

King Bowser
I got my wisdom teeth out last Saturday. It hurt, but not that much. The pain I'm going through right now is caused by the EIGHT goddamn aphtous ulcers I have in my mouth right now.

What about you?

my head hurts like a bitch

I have those cramps. You know, the ones girls get...

_ said:
They are the worst! ;_;
males have it easy, jerks.

It feels like someone stabbed me there

My feet hurt from having to walk around for a long time the past few days. Also my hands hurt because the tin used for the scoreboard at the footy field is sharp and it has been cold today, making my hands sting.

I know what Baby Luigi means, it's a monthly issue to all of us girls (not counting the youngest ones).
Anyway, I've had pain from the 16th evening till the 17th afternoon, because I was insulted by my own Team Mate I've worked with for a whole year.
But we're back in agreement again.

MKGirlism said:
I know what Baby Luigi means, it's a monthly issue to all of us girls (not counting the youngest ones).

i think most of us understood

GalacticPetey said:
But we have to wear ties. They serve no purpose other than to choke us for hours.

are you kidding? ties are awesome

ties are very stupid looking and when i see someone wearing one, i generally try to kill them. or just like, fantasize about killing them

but i doubt they compare to menstrual cramps

I don't have anything against ties, but they should be worn only for importants meetings or special events.

Bulbasaur said:
ties are very stupid looking and when i see someone wearing one, i generally try to kill them. or just like, fantasize about killing them

you're wrong, bulbasaur

8bittie.jpg

tie-game.jpg

goat_tie-re2f762fe41a947d79deba413e802010d_v9whb_8byvr_216.jpg

Back