QamMwV4.jpg

part 2 ft. ui soon
when i find/make space
I'm front and centre lel B)

Took my sister to 5SOS for her birthday
tumblr_nqn43eAhEp1qd673co1_400.jpg

(Phone cameras suck for concerts) :<

Yeah it was one of the two encore songs

I've been to a heap of concerts before but this was one of the best. The crowd was the most intense thing I've ever encountered in my life; like there was a girl standing behind me who's screams made my chair rumble. That and how loud the bass was it's amazing that the seat didn't break off

Sapphire said:
Did they sing "She's Looks So Perfect"? It's like the only 5SOS song I liked.
It's an ok song, but the line "She looks so perfect standing there, in my American Apparel underwear" is terrible.

Magikrazy said:
Sapphire said:
Did they sing "She's Looks So Perfect"? It's like the only 5SOS song I liked.
It's an ok song, but the line "She looks so perfect standing there, in my American Apparel underwear" is terrible.
Do you prefer Bonds or something? :v

So on Thursday I went goose banding with my boss and my friend, which involves a lot of roughhousing with big, angry birds with strong wings and surprisingly sharp toenails. My friend's shirt got all ripped up and my boss was bleeding like a sieve, but I got off easy with only superficial scratches:

oAruqIy.jpg

But by the evening the bruises came in, and my leg's still pretty sore: I was groaning like an old lady every time I stood up on Friday and Saturday, lol.

QNFEsDj.jpg

4afkhaw.jpg

Walkazo said:
So on Thursday I went goose banding with my boss and my friend, which involves a lot of roughhousing with big, angry birds with strong wings and surprisingly sharp toenails. My friend's shirt got all ripped up and my boss was bleeding like a sieve, but I got off easy with only superficial scratches:

oAruqIy.jpg

But by the evening the bruises came in, and my leg's still pretty sore: I was groaning like an old lady every time I stood up on Friday and Saturday, lol.

QNFEsDj.jpg

4afkhaw.jpg
5x15_Ouch.jpg

Walkazo said:

oAruqIy.jpg

QNFEsDj.jpg

4afkhaw.jpg

yeah talons can do a lot of things to you, even with protection on your arms and legs.

Feel for your friend, your boss, and you though, i can only imagine how painful that had been.

Woo, a look into my slightly interesting life! (Just random photos i like)

image_zpsff3ai4hc.jpg

The life of a percussionist. Also the perfect practice spot.
image_zpspvla9zfa.jpg

My ring, found it at the bottom of a river, it was quite a steal. Just had to strangle my cousin, thats all.
image_zpspq4e9gpy.jpg

My wallet, <3 fullmetal alchemist
image_zpsal2ijkcs.jpg

1st place, Nesba Finals marching band competition. So much fun, so much cheering. :3
image_zpsun92vhl4.jpg

This is from today, friend did my nails. Cute, but a bit rushed.
image_zpsymc0vmw2.jpg

My favorite photo ever. So many drums. One of my favorite days with the marching band. It was UMass Band Day, where they invite tons of bands to march together for a UMass college football game.

^Dat's a lot of drums.

Pascal said:
yeah talons can do a lot of things to you, even with protection on your arms and legs.

Feel for your friend, your boss, and you though, i can only imagine how painful that had been.
They weren't even talons, tho - just sharp toenails. Actual talons would have done a lot more damage (like, piercing right to the bone).

It was actually more exhausting than painful, and we were so caught up with what we were doing we didn't really realize how bad we looked until we were done anyway. The disinfectant stuff we had to clean the wounds with stung like a bitch, tho, lol.

i really want to take a picture of my room but its in shit condition. i really wouldnt care but dirty clothes are everywhere and thats embarrasing

also i've got all these academic awards from like across the ages and like i dont want people to assume that i think "banjoville louisiana elementary school first book award" from fifth grade is important im just too lazy to take old things down in my room

in fact i've got a nintendo power sonic poster from like 2008 in my closet and i dont even like sonic

it's puppy time

OM676lQ.jpg
KaPi68E.jpg

Back