Real-Life Photos

this beats all the faces everyone was posting earlier

My mom won't let me borrow her phone so I can upload my cats.because she's lazy.

So, one's a main coon, other one's a...

We don't know.

We got Mia, the unknown breed, from the pound, and Cleo from a family who's cat had kitties.

She was the runt.

Mia's full name: Mia Poperia Champagne.

Cleo's: Cleopatra Fluffikins Champagne.

looking nice there

the hand in the background however kinda surprised me though

Thanks guys! :)

Pascal said:
the hand in the background however kinda surprised me though

Yeah, that's my other cousin, Tristan. He was playing my dad's phone and also wanted to photobomb the picture LOL.

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
thats some real comittment to your avatar

LOL. Most of my general apparel is Celtics related. I love my team.

This past Sunday, I went to a friend's graduation party. Apparently humans weren't the only ones attending, as there was this big beetle sitting on the side of his house. Lucky for me, I had my 3DS handy and took a photo.
11048741_904389756266093_8081757296442532458_n.jpg
I measured it with my stylus. From front to end, it was as long as the silver part of the stylus (when the stylus was collapsed all the way)! And its body (minus the legs) was as wide as the black parts of the stylus put together!
It became quite the attraction. I checked up on it ever 15 minutes or so. It never moved from that position, so it must have liked that spot. When I checked it as I was leaving the party, the beetle was gone, though.

Neat. The only beetles I've seen bigger than that were in Africa (dung/scarab beetles - cute lil' buddies).

Yooka-Laylee said:
The only big ones I've seen are
IA4lFzG.jpg
Just for that atrocious pun, you have my respect and admiration.

Yuki Nagato said:
jesus h i could swear a month ago you only had two.
m-me too
i think ill stop now
yea

Stargazing said:
woah those are so cute i want all of them
no dont do it your wallet will evaporate
especially since our dollar is trash now

Back